Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Abdell Pluxury
Administrators nickname
Rebel Smith
Date
Jul 25, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/Obivznw

Abdel Pluxury

Player
Player
Dears Administrators,

just a few minutes ago i got banned because of the general rules 1.1 by Mr Rebel Smith , i dont know how is that possible but everyone knows me im playing 24/7, i cant even share my account or anyone can get into it , because im doing the Google identificator system only me who have the right to connect into my account , this is not even possible , everyone knows me in the server that i play more than 100 hours per week , soo how is that even possible ?

soo please reconsider in my ban because this cant happen .

-- -- ( that a proof that i have the google identificator and there is no one have access to it )

i hope you can understand me guys , and thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom