Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Watto Linguine
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 3, 2021
Time of violation
4:48
Proofs
https://streamable.com/zgi6co

Watto Giovanni

Player
Player
1802 was yelling at me to "Run my pockets" over and over again while stealing my cash AND he had a gun out.
He was not voicing his actions at all while robbing me except "run your pockets".

Watto Giovanni

Player
Player
2793 actually had the gun out and 1802 was screaming run your pockets and FiB on top the entire time as a Blood.

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.​
  • ID 2793 will receive a punishment for nRP Robbing.
  • Hello. I have come to this decision because it is very clear that ID 2793 robbed you with a weapon in his hands which is a rule violation. Regarding your and ID 1802's behaviour, while it was not acceptable for him to do this, he was also provoked by you mentioning his former status in FIB even though your character would have no way of knowing this. Taking into consideration these circumstances I have forgiven this violation on both sides. If I see this happen again, punishments will be issued.

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file a Punishment Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom