Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Break Role 6.16 And insulting id |96475 , id | 142607 , id | 176879

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Hanaash Kuwait
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 26, 2022
Time of violation
7:05
Proofs
https://youtu.be/fB2v5WFAfYQ

Mrhanaash

Player
Player
they was 2 people they kill me and then there friend show up and revived me they Rob me

id | 96475 just keep saying " give me or i will call admin " and i was trying to give him you can see the clip

after that he said to me " i want you to be a dog for 30 sec " !! and that felt so insulting he cant say that to me .

they cant rob me because they was in 1 car and 2 persons and the roll 6.16 says they have to be at least 2 cars and 4 persons .

and this id | 96475 he insult me .

Sonic Dark

Player
Player
they was 2 people they kill me and then there friend show up and revived me they Rob me

id | 96475 just keep saying " give me or i will call admin " and i was trying to give him you can see the clip

after that he said to me " i want you to be a dog for 30 sec " !! and that felt so insulting he cant say that to me .

they cant rob me because they was in 1 car and 2 persons and the roll 6.16 says they have to be at least 2 cars and 4 persons .

FearRp

Sonic Dark

Player
Player

You weren't afraid for your life, you should have done what they told you

Hardy Narcos

Player
Player
Everything was right, there is nothing wrong with the video. I could steal your money, but you do not have enough. The weapon was on your head. I told you to be a dog for 10 seconds because I am a Roll Play in my character. I am a criminal, and all of this was revenge.

Big Dave

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
ID 96475 will receive a punishment for Fail Rp/mixing/UB (Demands)
ID 142607 will receive a punishment for Fail Rp
ID 176879 will receive a punishment for Fail Rp
ID 176827 will receive a punishment for Mixing​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom