Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Okeanos_West
Administrators nickname
Ron_Atkin
Date
Jul 25, 2022
Time
02:54
Proofs
https://youtu.be/PoUfryboTF8

Okeanos Wayland

Okeanos Wayland
Player
Ron Atkin witnessed all the events but did not punish id 27 and his family. I was exposed to minutes of mixing and provoking and the admin just told me to walk away from the area. I have to be in that area because I sell products in the black market. When id 27 sees me or my family members, he recognizes us by our identities and mixes by addressing our names.id 27 and family members bothered me by constantly getting on top of my car. He is constantly making fun of me by imitating my sentences. The admin named Ron, who witnessed all the events, did not punish the people who were mixing and provoking.

POV1
POV2
POV3
POV4
POV5
POV6
POV7
POV8
POV9

ItsCapone

Player
Player
tbh all i can see is that you chose to stay there,you didnt "sell products in the black market" so I dont understand what you on about.
+I gotta say I love the way you abuse the mic radius so we can't hear your demands cuz non of us could hear your demands so good job on that.
+I love your friends demands that goes "get off the car or die".

Okeanos Wayland

Okeanos Wayland
Player
I had a grocery store, and I was there to add ammo. You can see the 700 revolver rounds in my bag.

Also Ron gave me "warning" for RDM but my warning was removed.

unknown.png

Okeanos Wayland

Okeanos Wayland
Player
tbh all i can see is that you chose to stay there,you didnt "sell products in the black market" so I dont understand what you on about.
+I gotta say I love the way you abuse the mic radius so we can't hear your demands cuz non of us could hear your demands so good job on that.
+I love your friends demands that goes "get off the car or die".
As I stated in the statement. When you see me and my family members, you recognize our identity and say our names. We live this every day. Also, the hoodrich family leader comes to us to disturb us, calls our names and barks for some reason.

ItsCapone

Player
Player
I had a grocery store, and I was there to add ammo. You can see the 700 revolver rounds in my bag.

Also Ron gave me "warning" for RDM but my warning was removed.

unknown.png
yet again you chose to stay there,you DID NOT went to your shop to restock it.
also I belive that what you doing is a loophole becuse we could not hear you in-game becouse you are using the smallest circle for mic radius so iil still call it rdm.

Ron Atkin

Veteran
Leader of unofficial org
At this point you are just reaching for people to get in trouble for no reason. You stood there with a gun out for 25 minutes and let them say whatever they want to you. At any point, you could have walked away and not dealt with it, which is what I was telling you in-game. I did not see you once try to walk up and stock your shop. Instead you stood there with guns and armor on the whole time. This was also after you NLR'd, which of course, you do not include in your 10 POVs above. I am not sure what your goal is here but this situation could have all been different had you stocked your black market shop and left instead of just waiting for an opportunity to shoot them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom