Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed My Pc and Grand account were hacked and that's why I am banned on Grand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Christian VanDorian
Administrators nickname
Mazhor
Date
Jul 26, 2022
Time
22:25
Proofs
https://gyazo.com/8f988248c843f17b1865e8e08cd709db https://gyazo.com/87ff2ea32cf7a6b8154c701891b2061e

Christian VanDorian

Player
Player
Hello Mazhor,
I have a problem and Vincent Xozis told me to make a request to you. I got a message on the Grand Forum last night around 3 am and totally tired I thought nothing of it. Through this message I got a virus that hacked my Grand account and my PC. I was in the FIB service meeting the next night and then heard someone insulting me permanently and telling me what to do. I suspected that I heard someone over the island again but it couldn't be because he had described me and addressed me personally. Now he pretended to be a supporter and I still did not believe that it was about me. He told me to come to the Grand Discordserver which I did. There I was further beldigt and he also quickly left the call. When I was further in the meeting, the hacker talked me through and I asked my colleagues if they could also hear him. But they could not. Since Chester Spirante was our admin for the FIB and I already consulted him with the message I asked him to come with me in a call to talk. He forwarded this immediately and I rebuilt my PC and set all hard drives to 0. In the time where I was with friends in Discord which told me how I also set the hard drives to 0 I was probably banned on Grand, because the one who hacked me was in my Grand account and started to cheat. Now I got banned for this which is totally understandable and I wrote to Chester Spirante who referred me to Vincent Xozis and after some helpful replies he asked me to post a ticket here in the admin complaints so you can read this. I would really appreciate a quick response. Also, I have to say that it would not make sense for me to cheat on Grand, because I have been playing on Grand since September and it has always been fun.

best wishes

Chris

Discord: Marius_2680#6958

Vincent Xozis

Loyalty
Player
Overall we checked your situation and came to following result:
You had exactly 0 punishments since you play GrandRP and overall you are a great player of our community.
We will lock out the cheater who got into your account and we will unban you.
The fact that you never did anything wrong is the only reason we are trusting you and why we unban you.
Please keep as clean as before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom