Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Behzat Cobain
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 27, 2022
Time of violation
22:55
Proofs
https://youtu.be/3TiQS6UHCJ4

Bedyy

Player
Player
We were standing next to our family house and 2 people came and shooted us without any role giving, also one of them had FIB vest. Is FIB can shoot people without doing any role?

Last edited:

Bedyy

Player
Player
After he killed me on that first video 10 minutes later he came back with as a FIB and this time he arrested me, insulted me without a reason. He didn't give any role again, he didn't give any time me to do his request.

Last edited:

Bedyy

Player
Player
And on that third video he came back for a third time and just killed me instatly, guess what? without any role giving again.

Last edited:

soupraa

Player
Player
RDM 4519 131502| They are friends or they are in the same family doing meta and tell us our location and killed us

Last edited:

Doraa Chan

Player
Player
Bro are you dumb? arrest is IC issue and the FIB officers were not even there in other povs

GypGyp

Player
Player
After he killed me on that first video 10 minutes later he came back with as a FIB and this time he arrested me, insulted me without a reason. He didn't give any role again, he didn't give any time me to do his request.
ngl i look sexy in the outfit ouf

Arwid Lee

Player
Player
  • Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report​
  • ID 4195, 4519 will receive a punishment for Gen 6.15​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom