Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lennox_Avery
Administrators nickname
Mazhor_Pluxury
Date
Jul 27, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
-

kinzey

Hardcore RP Spieler 🤓
Player
Hello Mazhor, I was permanently banned for warehousing about 5 days ago and would like to comment on this in this unban appeal.

I was rank 1 in the Belfort family, I took 250 seeds out of the trunk of a car where anyone rank 1 and up can access. Then I was messaged on discord by the leader and he said I should return this by 10pm or they make a forum thread, I said several times I'm ready to return the stuff but I was banned for 3 days so you should Please wait. Then he said he doesn't care how I do it, if there are no seeds by 10pm then make a forum post.

The Belfort family is an unofficial family and has no set of rules, if that were the case this would never have happened.

I would love to be part of the project again, and I apologize and admit my mistake, this will not happen again. I am sorry!

I remain with kind regards, and hope for a positive response.

zMaqe

Player
Player
You forgot to mention, that you tried to blame someone else for stealing all that stuff.. In my opinion, this is even worse than just stealing out of the cars..
I dont think he did this?

max.

Curator of Organization
Player
Who are you? You have a OOC Problem with me.

sure we don't like you because you stole a lot of stuff from us like 250 seeds, 1 FIB West, 1 SAHP West. We spoke with you on discord to discuss the situation and then you made up stories that aren't true, just to talk you out of it. Like that someone told you to take those things out of the car, although that person told us afterwards that this didn't happen. And also that you wrote an ad where you sell masses of seeds. It's obvious that you committed these crimes knowingly to earn a few extra bills.

StupidOne

Player
Player
Sorry if this is spam, but instead of writing , maybe post some screenshots from the conversation?

Tom Cloud

Player
Player
Hey,

bitte kontaktiere Noodles#3476 im Discord.
Sie wird sich um die Koordination kümmern. Du wirst entbannt unter der Bedingung das du die Samen zurückgibst.

Viele Grüße,
Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom