Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
grenth_scotch
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 4, 2021
Time of violation
11:11
Proofs
https://youtu.be/jILK_5b2Trs

grenth scotch

bus driver
Player
hello admin ,
Here player id 1182 (bloods gang) in a gang combat kill a player inside HQ(vagos hq)
which by General Rules 1.6 isn't allowed.

please look at video provided under at the lowest speed possible because of intense action you might miss out some thing .

here in video

at 09 sec player id 1182 enters the frame with clear ID tag.
at 12 sec in video he fires a bullet from piston which hits player standing at door of HQ well within its boundary.
bullet hits him and kill him and dead animation takes plays which can be seen at 15-16 sec of player doing nothing and suddenly lies on ground .(death animation may seem longer if you're watching in low speed here )

Hope my proof are sufficient enough ,please provide an early response.

thankyou

grenth scotch

bus driver
Player
bullet hits him and kill him and dead animation takes plays
(death animation may seem longer
on further proving his death if you look at 0.25 speed from 12 sec to 15 sec on right side of screen
a glimpse of victim's hand can be seen can be on screen lying on floor but due to obstruction of gate the player resurrect to perform death animation again.

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.​
  • ID 1182 will receive a punishment for Violation of Ghetto Rules 1.6
  • ID 1182 was clearly on your HQ shooting. He will be warned for this.

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file a Punishment Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom