Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Serxio Markina

Player
Player
ID:8264

Ingame names: michelangelo balboa

Why did you get banned? 1.8

Duration of the ban 9999

How many days are left 9990

Why should we unban you? i have ban because i had two accounts. i didn't know that there was that rule, who forbidden me to have second account

I have spent a lot of time on Grand, and it changed my life, I even meet some People in Real life from Grand, and I am Thankful for this opportunity. Furthermore, I think I had my punishment for a mistake which I made a decade ago with a 10 days ban. There is a lot on the Line like my Car-Sharing and my Houses and I really don't want to lose all of this for this mistake. I am fully aware that my punishment was justified, I didn't break any serious Rule in this 6 months after my Rule break, I hope you can do something that I can enjoy more time on Grand RP.

Justin Winter

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Hallo,

ich habe mir die Beweislage angesehen und bin zu dem Entschluss gekommen die beschwerde abzulehnen.
Solltest du die Beschwerde an mazhor einreichen tu dies bitte im richtigen Forumsbereich und mit dem richtigen prefix ansonsten werde ich sie erneut bearbeiten.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Justin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom