Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Frank Narcos
Administrators nickname
Mazhor
Date
Jul 27, 2022
Time
0:16
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_eYt3iDur4&ab_channel=HdooSy

Sonic_Redev

FBI
Player
So at the first all of this pov are cut where the full Scenario??? okay on robert fourm you can see full pov

second one of them say all of my and my family pov are rejected!!!! ohh really you are so cute we heve like 7 pov approved

you can see now how many pov approved

soo Speak and no one will hear you, childrens

p_240007qzy1.png

Ruthless Fraank

Player
Player
So at the first all of this pov are cut where the full Scenario??? okay on robert fourm you can see full pov

second one of them say all of my and my family pov are rejected!!!! ohh really you are so cute we heve like 7 pov approved

p_240007qzy1.png

p_240007qzy1.png
ok sir we can see that in your fourm thx for sharing it Again with us
wish you wonderful day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom