Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Davante Caliber
Administrators nickname
Keem Curator
Date
Jul 29, 2022
Time
0:69
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/150495/#post-530768

Davante

Player
Player
I have many proofs/evidence to prove Keem is biased

Starting off Keem before admin was in West Carnage/Clappers.

Approved - VDM and Racism | 1525 here is Keem reviewing a thread made by Benjamin West reviewed within a minute.

Approved - RDM and Gen Rule 6.8 I 2720, 27 heres another of Keem reviewing within a minute.

Approved - General Rules 3.2 | 9847 heres another of Keem reviewing within a minute.

Approved - Gen Rule 6.23 I 46658 43221 heres another of Keem reviewing within a minute.

Should I continue ? if you check all forum owners its all by West, and if you check his forum activity before and after he doesnt continue doing threads, meaning these West guys are sending him the Forums and telling him to review, and he is doing it. Its almost obvious

Approved - General Rule 6.9 | ID:44820 heres just one more, to show he is getting threads sent to him, there is enough proof to see he is being dmed for threads. Approved - Ghetto Rules 1.4 | 40345 theres another one from Benjamin West, surely if you check his postings you can find more. Good luck to the admin reviewing this :)

Davante

Player
Player
just too add on, if Keem is not receiving dms, surely he will open POV/Screen Share to A Higher Up admin for not only his discord servers that he is in, but DMS from the following : emircani#9999, M4CHINE#2180, Alican#2893, Clairee#0239. Without Closing or Deleting any DMS.

Regaip osman

Player
Player
just too add on, if Keem is not receiving dms, surely he will open POV/Screen Share to A Higher Up admin for not only his discord servers that he is in, but DMS from the following : emircani#9999, M4CHINE#2180, Alican#2893, Clairee#0239. Without Closing or Deleting any DMS.
Hahahahah he is my irl friend why u so maaad Ur working to much for misstake but u cant find something cause we are not use admin power like another guys so u can cry more no probleem dogshit dickhead braincell fucking retart u fucking 17 yo

Regaip osman

Player
Player
I have many proofs/evidence to prove Keem is biased

Starting off Keem before admin was in West Carnage/Clappers.

Approved - VDM and Racism | 1525 here is Keem reviewing a thread made by Benjamin West reviewed within a minute.

Approved - RDM and Gen Rule 6.8 I 2720, 27 heres another of Keem reviewing within a minute.

Approved - General Rules 3.2 | 9847 heres another of Keem reviewing within a minute.

Approved - Gen Rule 6.23 I 46658 43221 heres another of Keem reviewing within a minute.

Should I continue ? if you check all forum owners its all by West, and if you check his forum activity before and after he doesnt continue doing threads, meaning these West guys are sending him the Forums and telling him to review, and he is doing it. Its almost obvious

Approved - General Rule 6.9 | ID:44820 heres just one more, to show he is getting threads sent to him, there is enough proof to see he is being dmed for threads. Approved - Ghetto Rules 1.4 | 40345 theres another one from Benjamin West, surely if you check his postings you can find more. Good luck to the admin reviewing this :)
GO Back ur another server and play with bots u fucking bastart u can suck my balls but ur 17 yo pisslow

west clepars

Player
Player
how can u cry like that baby arent you think you are a girl? or you still trying to become woman in game and irl xd

west clepars

Player
Player
unknown.png

Davante

Player
Player
as I said don’t pipe up from a twink forum, I understand your problem we all have Fear in life

Regaip osman

Player
Player
classes aren’t hard feel free to take them
FUCKING RECORDER DUMBASS I SEE SO MUCH TRASH SOMETHING BUT IM NOT LIKE YOU I DIDNT RECORD UR SO LUCKY HOW U CAN CHANGE LIKE THIS DONT RECORD EVERYTHING NEXT TIME AND DISCORD BLOCK CANT COVER UR ASS BASTARD SO SAD FOR YOU

Screenshot_80.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom