Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Olivia Schumacher
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 29, 2022
Time of violation
16:47
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emJ5uH7UiGw

Olivia Leclerc

A well known member
Player
In this Pov you can see that this guy cuffed on the ground and dragged me thats PG
In this pov this Guy was talking on radio when he dragged me thats PG
In this Pov this Guy was using PDA while dragging me thats PG and i did nothing and this guy taze me from out side of the cell and then cuffed me when he was out of the cell and dragged me too and put me in isolation and there was no RP reason of that

Thanks God for reading the fourm i think this guy should get a punishment for it Thanks !!

Last edited:

Syndra Parabellum

صوفيا
Player
Evidence is cropped or edited, form a new complaint with full pov not cutted or edited like each 12 seconds to make sure the punishment can be given fairly or something like that.

Rein

Be toxic don't expect respect back :)
Player
Lovely Fan Behavior you got, Evidence as above state CROPPED AND EDITED DOWN Also there is no Powergaming in the POV, so why are you fanning over LSPD just cause you cant get in it cause you clearly do not know the rules of the city, Keep crying

Forum Post will be denied because no powergaming :) also you keep crying that your so much of a fan of LSPD that your reporting a ENTIRE org for just ONE person....

Do you need some tissues? because its clearly Crying loudly

unknown.png

Syndra Parabellum

صوفيا
Player
The only fucking problem in the role play scenario that i've seen is you , you are just a fucking crybaby that is horribly mixing every time you are in RP , '' Woow that is PG '' , Spamming OOC chat and also i've already roleplayed with you once and i fuckig regret it , you never in your IC character and just always crying about OOC stuff

PS : There's literally no single pg in all of the cropped videos you provided , you can talk in the radio while holding someone its normal and realistic IRL too.

Olivia Leclerc

A well known member
Player
Lovely Fan Behavior you got, Evidence as above state CROPPED AND EDITED DOWN Also there is no Powergaming in the POV, so why are you fanning over LSPD just cause you cant get in it cause you clearly do not know the rules of the city, Keep crying

Forum Post will be denied because no powergaming :) also you keep crying that your so much of a fan of LSPD that your reporting a ENTIRE org for just ONE person....

Do you need some tissues? because its clearly Crying loudly

unknown.png
WTF? In real life if you are dragging someone and he is cuffed and how can you use radio ? in game when we open PDA its using from both hands and at that time how can you drag some one ? and how can you cuff someone outside of the cell ? and drag ? what it is?
Bruh go and read rules first and then reply you DUMB
and why should i cry i got escaped from prison

Olivia Leclerc

A well known member
Player
The only fucking problem in the role play scenario that i've seen is you , you are just a fucking crybaby that is horribly mixing every time you are in RP , '' Woow that is PG '' , Spamming OOC chat and also i've already roleplayed with you once and i fuckig regret it , you never in your IC character and just always crying about OOC stuff

PS : There's literally no single pg in all of the cropped videos you provided , you can talk in the radio while holding someone its normal and realistic IRL too.
see all pov first i was being ooc because you guys dont know how to do a proper and realistic RP i have a bodycam proof you arrested me and you were leader of LSPD you dont even know how to arrest someone and you didnt search me for weapons and telling to me you are always going OOC i can take that on fourm i have 1more bodycam you didnt said watch your head when you were putting me inside the car and i can take that on fourm but i didnt because you are the leader of LSPD and i didnt want that your org will disband . and if you ask me to give bodycam of it 48 hours is over so no need of it !

Chester Ivanov

Player
Player
"and why should i cry i got escaped from prison" - I don't know man, this whole post if full of tears...

Oh dear, maybe in future you can just shut up and post the forum instead of spending the entire arrest procedure mixing. Absolute RP killer.

Olivia Leclerc

A well known member
Player
"and why should i cry i got escaped from prison" - I don't know man, this whole post if full of tears...

Oh dear, maybe in future you can just shut up and post the forum instead of spending the entire arrest procedure mixing. Absolute RP killer.
I dont give a fuck about you who the fuck you are I am not even talking to you dumbo

Sosa Blixky

🥷🏾💫
Player
Upon reviewing this evidence, I have decided to DENY this report.
I see no PG or rule break from Legal side + POV is crop and edited. Against the rules for reporting​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom