Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
issi lacoste
Administrators nickname
Miguel jhonson
Date
Jul 29, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/156367/#post-552639

issi Bing

Dont get it twisted
Player
Dear mazhor. recently i got banned for rule 3.1 and 3.2 which is ooc insults/parents insults. In the footage you see me saying "Motherfucker" which we all know is a metaphor. Its a slang not a abuse to someones mother. But instead admin Miguel jhonson decided to ban me. Could you review this report once, The only thing i would of get punished in that whole report i have against me is a 180min mute for mixing.

Kira DeCali

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Greetings, is this really the only word you used to insult the player? let me refresh your memory by sharing the video from that complaint:

Point of interest: 0:27

Also, let me remind you that the word you're mentioning might be an expression on the EN servers, however, the Spanish community does not take lightly insults in a foreign language, while you might be able to speak like that with your friends, not everyone is gonna tolerate that kind of language or behavior.

Locking for The Curator of the Project

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Answer was given above. I agree with Kira. Also in my country it's not allowed to use these expressions. And it's Spanish server - you should follow Spanish culture values and moral principles.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom