Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Neron Hill
Administrators nickname
Tom Pluxury
Date
Jul 29, 2022
Time
19:52
Proofs
https://youtu.be/a_Bk4gpaSXk

Neron Hill

NPC
Player
If you called that a pg, I really don't know what to say. There is clearly a bug happened right there and he just teleported. That is not my fault and I want to know why this is considered as Power Gaming. When there is a guy who talking non-stop near me and not letting us to continue the rp. It is also considered as power gaming if you not let people do rp actively but instead of that I got demorganed. I am sorry if I offend somebody but I am really pissed about it. Also one more thing, you can be more friendly when you are replying to admin calls. Instead of saying create a admin complaint, you can just explain what is wrong with it. In addition I want a compensation from that admin for the time I lost. Thank you...

Christian Pluxury

Player
Player
When you grab someone by his arm he will be teleported randomly somewhere near to you, it's a usual thing for leo's. As I see in the left eye he grab him at 1:39 and "143699" went behind fences at 1:42 so it shouldn't be related with Neron i think.

RonMiller

From Vladikavkaz.
Player
Hmm, I dont see any PG here. But the guy who kept talking did not comply to Miranda Rights. Basically its his mistake. But I feel you could have been bit respectful nvm.

Ron Maverick | 146545

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom