Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lilly Valentino
Administrators nickname
Lasdios Miller
Date
Jul 15, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/945747505797300315/1002699699838525440/unknown.png?width=1440&height=409

Lilly Coconut

Player
Player
Nickname: Lilly Valentino

ID: 39851

Ban Reason: Account Rules 1.4

-How long I got banned : 59 days

-How long does the ban last : 45 days

-Why should we end them?

Hello Mazhor,
I got a ban for 59 days for rule 1.4 .
I understand the mistake i made by using other acc but you need to understand the reason this all happend.
So my friends also got banned but there unbanned now i will link them down on this page.
So the reason this all happend is following me and my friends we are known to each other in real life and because of a sleep over my friend Till123 and also Chicho Valentino were by my house and because it was boring we started to play grand rp de 02 after some time we logged into each other acc to get to some meetings like the vagos one and so thinks yk. Every acc was used by the owner him self no one other talked or intergradte its was only because everybode wanted to play on his own charakter because of the rp aspect . I hope you understand that it was for getting a anything we just wanted to play. Iam realy sorry for all of that i realy enjoy playing grand rp with my friend and i hope you give me a 2nd chance.

Dear Lilly Valentino

Friends :Approved - Unbann

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Got wiped and unbanned​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom