Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

ScarfaceHashmi

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Hamza Hashmi

2. Your age - 19

3. Time zone -GMT +5

4. Average online per day - 4-5 hours, More on weekends

5. Your Discord - Scarface#7779

6. Your Nickname - Scarface Hashmi

7. Your ID - 129105

2. Additional information

1. Leader Of Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. Opportunity.
Since I started playing, I have been almost a low-ranked player in any org be it Legal or Illegal But since I ranked my way up in FIB and then in Vagos and Bloods, One thing I have seen is that low-rank players are often considered Manpower or to show off that you have that many people in the Organization and they dont get any attentions for rank ups, etc, Due to which They Start to leave to join other orgs thinking they will treat em better. If I get to be the leader my Sole Focus will on be the Lower-Ranked players who are getting recruited into the gang, telling them how to do RP properly, giving them rank-ups, teaching them rules, and Keeping them entertained so that they participate for fun and not for getting rank ups and be active in gang overall.

2. Active Organization
As a Leader I will try to make The Organization One of the Best and most Active from a Few perspectives:
Everyone is Following Server Rules and Not doing CL or FearRP or PG in the Org (Which is a Big Problem in Gang Roleplay mostly)
If I become the leader of the Vagos then I will try to make Vagos the most active gang in the ghetto and we are going to plan as many store robberies and FZ raids as we can. Moreover participating in Turfs, clandestine, and battleship

3. Communication:
Communication with other Gangs Plays A vital Role in the Gang's Roleplay system. With Great Communication we will be able to pre-plan some events with the other gangs so that Leo's and legal orga don't stand a chance in front of the gangs.

I have been playing since December/January Last Year, I have been In almost every gang and FIB, and SAHP and have held a HC position in few of em, so I am familiar with the rules of the server and Roleplay system.

3. What can I do for maintaining RP at its greatest?
- I will try to stop the Spreading of toxicity in the gang and also take strict actions against those who misuse HC powers.
- I Will give chances to Newer People to be in the gang and teach them rules so that they can prove themselves in the GANG Rp system
- I will try to create some Intense and Massive Situations while doing events so that Rp can be enjoyed at its fullest
- I Will try to collab with other gangs to do events so that LEOs don't stand a chance against us.
- I will try to make Vagos the Best gang cause currently it's viewed as a Poor gang that does nothing.
-100% Turfs will also be on the list

Regards,
Scarface Hashmi

Levi Hill

Player
Player

2. Your age - 19

3. Time zone -GMT +5

7. Your ID - 129105

1. Leader Of Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. Opportunity.
Since I started playing, I have been almost a low-ranked player in any org be it Legal or Illegal But since I ranked my way up in FIB and then in Vagos and Bloods, One thing I have seen is that low-rank players are often considered Manpower or to show off that you have that many people in the Organization and they dont get any attentions for rank ups, etc, Due to which They Start to leave to join other orgs thinking they will treat em better. If I get to be the leader my Sole Focus will on be the Lower-Ranked players who are getting recruited into the gang, telling them how to do RP properly, giving them rank-ups, teaching them rules, and Keeping them entertained so that they participate for fun and not for getting rank ups and be active in gang overall.

2. Active Organization
As a Leader I will try to make The Organization One of the Best and most Active from a Few perspectives:
Everyone is Following Server Rules and Not doing CL or FearRP or PG in the Org (Which is a Big Problem in Gang Roleplay mostly)
If I become the leader of the Vagos then I will try to make Vagos the most active gang in the ghetto and we are going to plan as many store robberies and FZ raids as we can. Moreover participating in Turfs, clandestine, and battleship

3. Communication:
Communication with other Gangs Plays A vital Role in the Gang's Roleplay system. With Great Communication we will be able to pre-plan some events with the other gangs so that Leo's and legal orga don't stand a chance in front of the gangs.

I have been playing since December/January Last Year, I have been In almost every gang and FIB, and SAHP and have held a HC position in few of em, so I am familiar with the rules of the server and Roleplay system.

- I will try to stop the Spreading of toxicity in the gang and also take strict actions against those who misuse HC powers.
- I Will give chances to Newer People to be in the gang and teach them rules so that they can prove themselves in the GANG Rp system
- I will try to create some Intense and Massive Situations while doing events so that Rp can be enjoyed at its fullest
- I Will try to collab with other gangs to do events so that LEOs don't stand a chance against us.
- I will try to make Vagos the Best gang cause currently it's viewed as a Poor gang that does nothing.

Regards,
Scarface Hashmi

+1 one of the best people i met great leadership skills

Arnav Negi

HIGH COMMAND OF EMS
Blocked

2. Your age - 19

3. Time zone -GMT +5

7. Your ID - 129105

1. Leader Of Vagos

1. Opportunity.

2. Active Organization

3. Communication:

Regards,
Scarface Hashmi

This application looks like which I have read before🤔,🧐 ooh it's a copy of this application Thread 'Leader of Vagos | Krish Gupta' Approved - Leader of Vagos | Krish Gupta

ashh phoenix

certified clapper
Player

2. Your age - 19

3. Time zone -GMT +5

7. Your ID - 129105

1. Leader Of Vagos

1. Opportunity.

2. Active Organization

3. Communication:

Regards,
Scarface Hashmi

Big vouch one of the best gang members let alone one of the best high command there is he will be the best leader of vagos there has ever been

ScarfaceHashmi

Player
Player
Sorry Scarface please disregard this by mistake I posted this in yours application. So sorry for that.
first of all i don't even know who that is and i don't like to copy others work and sit on it like its mine so please go away with that attitude,
Secondly tell me WHY WOULD I COPY SOMEONE elses application for my personal gain? Dumbass...

ScarfaceHashmi

Player
Player
first of all i don't even know who that is and i don't like to copy others work and sit on it like its mine so please go away with that attitude,
Secondly tell me WHY WOULD I COPY SOMEONE elses application for my personal gain? Dumbass...
Disregard....

Arnav Negi

HIGH COMMAND OF EMS
Blocked
i said so sorry by mistake i posted in yours my bad.

Ahmed Casanova

Player
Player

2. Your age - 19

3. Time zone -GMT +5

7. Your ID - 129105

1. Leader Of Vagos

1. Opportunity.

2. Active Organization

3. Communication:

Regards,
Scarface Hashmi

+1

Chinna Surya

Player
Player

2. Your age - 19

3. Time zone -GMT +5

2. Your age - 19

3. Time zone -GMT +5

7. Your ID - 129105

1. Leader Of Vagos

1. Opportunity.

2. Active Organization

3. Communication:

Regards,
Scarface Hashmi

7. Your ID - 129105

1. Leader Of Vagos

1. Opportunity.

2. Active Organization

3. Communication:

Regards,
Scarface Hashmi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom