Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Bald Martin
Suspect ID
11280 and more
Date of violation
Jun 4, 2021
Time of violation
19:35 EST1
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ybgu9PFOiqw

Louie Prada.

Player
Player
Police Are Breaking Rules Within FearRP We Had Several Guns Pointed to our hostage Head and they started shooting at us ??? WE COULD EASILY HAVE KILLED THE HOSTAGE

Last edited:

Zac Zero

Savage
Blocked
Hi, I was the EMS. I honestly didn't know they were gonna open fire as well, I was actually gonna pat him down and check whether he had any injuries. They should at least have told me cause after like 3 seconds of me patting him down, you guys killed the hostage as well. I would say it was a very very weird way of the Police to handle the situation but my priority is as long as the hostage was not injured and he was mentally fine.

Louie Prada.

Player
Player
Hi, I was the EMS. I honestly didn't know they were gonna open fire as well, I was actually gonna pat him down and check whether he had any injuries. They should at least have told me cause after like 3 seconds of me patting him down, you guys killed the hostage as well.
No i dont think we killed the hostage i didnt know if i should kill him cus i would get longer prison time.😂 But you agree they did broke they FearRP Rules ?

Zac Zero

Savage
Blocked
No i dont think we killed the hostage i didnt know if i should kill him cus i would get longer prison time.😂 But you agree they did broke they FearRP Rules ?
Okay so according to what I've experienced and seen, it goes like this. The Feds get to shoot whoever whenever. FearRP works on players who are placed in either gunpoint, or hostage situations. Speaking truthfully, I don't think the police would tell me what's gonna go down because, well, it's the police. They wouldn't want to let the public know of their plans. So to say that the police broke the fearRP, I would say it's, no they did not, because they did "break off" the fearRP by asking you guys to pass the hostage to me, hence changing the situation from fearRP to RP. Then the "Normal" starts to play where, the police is now able to basically shoot whenever whoever. Also I didn't really hear a request from you guys to have the Hostage back. I'm pretty sure the situation would have been different if requested.

Louie Prada.

Player
Player
Okay so according to what I've experienced and seen, it goes like this. The Feds get to shoot whoever whenever. FearRP works on players who are placed in either gunpoint, or hostage situations. Speaking truthfully, I don't think the police would tell me what's gonna go down because, well, it's the police. They wouldn't want to let the public know of their plans. So to say that the police broke the fearRP, I would say it's, no they did not, because they did "break off" the fearRP by asking you guys to pass the hostage to me, hence changing the situation from fearRP to RP. Then the "Normal" starts to play where, the police is now able to basically shoot whenever whoever. Also I didn't really hear a request from you guys to have the Hostage back. I'm pretty sure the situation would have been different if requested.
No the thing is we requested it back the hostage and everything but and we had several guns pointed at his head in case they tried something so it is breaking the Fear RP Rules. Atleast They Failed their job cus they cant kill us if we have the hostage at Gun Point

GoinRaw

Player
Player
The police have no reason to fear. They greatly outnumber you guys, they told you guys that if you pointed your guns at them they would fire and you guys complied which there again, no reason to fear. The only thing shady from that video is that they did not secure the life of the hostage. If anything, it endangered his life even more by shooting you guys.

Louie Prada.

Player
Player
The police have no reason to fear. They greatly outnumber you guys, they told you guys that if you pointed your guns at them they would fire and you guys complied which there again, no reason to fear. The only thing shady from that video is that they did not secure the life of the hostage. If anything, it endangered his life even more by shooting you guys.
Yes that is the thing we easily could have killed the hostage and they still shot us thats why they broke the fearrp rule

Zac Zero

Savage
Blocked
So in the end, it's a little bit of theirs and a little bit of yours. We can't do much cause what has happened happened sadly

Louie Prada.

Player
Player
Metaphorically saying they may think they were right and you were wrong, but at the same time you think you are right and they are wrong, just one of those things
Yeah but imean it needs to be a fasit in the rules that says who is right and who is not but
Metaphorically saying they may think they were right and you were wrong, but at the same time you think you are right and they are wrong, just one of those things
yeah but i mean it need to be a fasit within the rules that says if they can shoot us there or not. I just think its unfair that they can anyways shoot us right their infront of everyone like rp wise becouse if you see it like this not in game but like in real life if we are doing it that way no way they would shoot anyone if both hostage and you (EMS) would stand in the middle with guns aimed at the hostage. and i understand its a game but like still if its rp i think it should be like irl you know ?

Last edited:

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Pending for James answer​

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.​
Leader of LSPD will get verbal warning for mass violation of staff.
Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom