Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Raitoon Sanjuichi
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 30, 2022
Time of violation
19:55
Proofs
https://ibb.co/18KGBFj

Raitoon

Player
Player
First POV: nmzd5i
Second POV: uwqxv3 (We save both POV even though he deleted them).

As you can see in the SS and the POVs, 73711 is clearly using macro recorder for anti-afk probably. He shared his two of POVs for report me and another guy on forum (even I am not guilty), but we relize that he is using macro recorder.

In this thread, he shared first, and than he deleted it. He tried to trick admis btw. The thread: Pending review - RDM |111019
Also in another thread, he shared first, and than he deleted it again. The second thread:
Rejected - Weapon mute | 87874

Next time check your POV double :):):).

Last edited:

Ninja Shelby

Player
Player
hi, I'm id 73711 First of all i did not do anything wrong i reported a guy for rdming and after an hour i found out he was my friend and we know each other then deleted the video but this guy saved the video and but the afk sofware app on the top left screen and wanted to band me because we are fighting, and we have problems and its a photoshot and a not real pic picture.

Raitoon

Player
Player
hi, I'm id 73711 First of all i did not do anything wrong i reported a guy for rdming and after an hour i found out he was my friend and we know each other then deleted the video but this guy saved the video and but the afk sofware app on the top left screen and wanted to band me because we are fighting, and we have problems and its a photoshot and a not real pic picture.
If it is fake, please prove it. You can share your POV. :) I have never seen you before btw.

omarN

Player
Player
it's okay anyone can take a picture of the app and make anyone look like they are using it

Raitoon

Player
Player
it's okay anyone can take a picture of the app and make anyone look like they are using it
If you follow his mouse in the second POV, his mouse cursor was above the Macro Recorder, so it is kinda prove.
Nice try guys, try to trick admin as much as you can. Otherwise, he will have long vacation.

Last edited:

Aslan Peker

KIYICI
Player
Loser.

Raptor SARCO

Player
Player
This pov belongs to you how about share it again

Ninja Shelby

Player
Player
you guys so toxic when some one report you all post to gather to make sure the admin will be with you and in the end, the administration will stand with you , i don't know how did you do this fake shit and you start to be seriously, to show that it's serious anyone can do what you doing
Dara admin , watch some reports about these people, you will think that my words are true
Now they'll all come in after emoji
You are really disgusting🤮

Raptor SARCO

Player
Player
you guys so toxic when some one report you all post to gather to make sure the admin will be with you and in the end, the administration will stand with you , i don't know how did you do this fake shit and you start to be seriously, to show that it's serious anyone can do what you doing
Dara admin , watch some reports about these people, you will think that my words are true
This pov belongs to you how about share it again

Raitoon

Player
Player
Okay, let's say it is fake, why don't you share your original POV. I can't fake your whole POV, right? Just share yours. If it is fake, all your problem will solve when you SHARE YOURS. You are just crying and trying to find story. I did use it, and you will get punishment it. You should think before use it.

Have a long good vocation!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom