Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Hasan BesTassak
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 31, 2022
Time of violation
0:24
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMFELhvJRdY

ghostking

Player
Player
that was me who killed u i was talking to this person i met and then u come to us say something in other language and then i said to u leave and u said sum else and then i shot u because i was thinking u sad something bad in another language and then when u were driving away you said something and i shot u. like i said u were talking in another language and saying shhhhh so i thought u saying sum bad so i killed u its a good reason to kill a person. and i am a gangster in a gang so i told to leave and u said sum else.

hasan_bey

Player
Player
that was me who killed u i was talking to this person i met and then u come to us say something in other language and then i said to u leave and u said sum else and then i shot u because i was thinking u sad something bad in another language and then when u were driving away you said something and i shot u. like i said u were talking in another language and saying shhhhh so i thought u saying sum bad so i killed u its a good reason to kill a person. and i am a gangster in a gang so i told to leave and u said sum else.
You cant kill me bro and u didnt say to me go away u did shoot me already with fast.Dont say lie admin will watch this video

ghostking

Player
Player
i said to you get the f out of here or im gonna pop ur head and then when u started driving away u said sum and i shot u lets not argue lets leave it to admins. and if i was wrong in this im sorry for my auctions but i can say that i did not break rules its a part of rp

hasan_bey

Player
Player
i said to you get the f out of here or im gonna pop ur head and then when u started driving away u said sum and i shot u lets not argue lets leave it to admins. and if i was wrong in this im sorry for my auctions but i can say that i did not break rules its a part of rp
No it isnt part of rp bro u lying,u didnt say to me anything i was already going,and u shoot me.

Tom Pluxury

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence I have decided to Accept this report.
ID 1147 will receive punishment for RDM​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom