Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Five Smiley
Suspect ID
95914, 74585
Date of violation
Jul 30, 2022
Time of violation
22:36
Proofs
https://youtu.be/BAmiH1NYbWY

Russo Bianchi

Player
Player
1. These two trespassers had information about the members in the organization when they were not even a part of the organization (body cam shows one of them recognizes a soldier) which I believe is Meta Gaming as they got this information from somewhere else.
2. They were using there cars to avoid getting shot as everyone knows you cannot shoot or kill people from behind of a Bugatti or McLaren etc, its very unrealistic and very unfair in terms of role play which I consider as Power Gaming because this would not be the case in Real life scenario.
3. They were very Provocative and kept swearing at us for no reason and calling us names (body cam shows how they were trying to provoke us).
4. They kept running us over again and again with their vehicles while we were standing inside the green grass (body cam shows how they run us over) which I consider as VDM and super unrealistic behaviour.
P.S Link attached for body cam

Shaw Dre

Sinaloa
Player
1.Knowing the name of the leader of the org is not meta gaming..... its was not specific to a single guy present there(you are using non rp radio for RP reasons soo please fix your guys first)
2. We aint using armor cars soo its allowed to use supercars. Please fix your aim....
3. You guys are running into HQ in active 10-10 which is unfair.....
4. His name was choppy soo he accidentally did it once... if we had to VDM we would have come in full speed and rekt all your body armors...

P.S: uploading some screenshots of NG breaking rules

Russo Bianchi

Player
Player
1.Knowing the name of the leader of the org is not meta gaming..... its was not specific to a single guy present there(you are using non rp radio for RP reasons soo please fix your guys first)
2. We aint using armor cars soo its allowed to use supercars. Please fix your aim....
3. You guys are running into HQ in active 10-10 which is unfair.....
4. His name was choppy soo he accidentally did it once... if we had to VDM we would have come in full speed and rekt all your body armors...

P.S: uploading some screenshots of NG breaking rules
1.That person who's name was recognized was not the leader lmao, that person was new to the org. His first day at work, its funny you recognized that person its not just me but even higher ups considered that as MG. So please get your facts right I never mentioned LEADER.
2. There are multiple body cams of you both VDM us again and again which I can submit so once again get your facts right. I can ask other members to upload more proof.
3. If you want to post screenshots of org breaking rules please make your own seperate thread complaining about it because this post has nothing to do with that and does not justify your reckless behavior towards us.
4. I never mentioned you used armored cars, I just showed how you were using the back of your cars as an unfair advantage to not get shot and never got out of the vehicle. I have a lot of videos to show that too. If i am requested to i will definitely post that along with your further provocative behavior.

Vishwa Blake

Player
Player
1.That person who's name was recognized was not the leader lmao, that person was new to the org. His first day at work, its funny you recognized that person its not just me but even higher ups considered that as MG. So please get your facts right I never mentioned LEADER.
2. There are multiple body cams of you both VDM us again and again which I can submit so once again get your facts right. I can ask other members to upload more proof.
3. If you want to post screenshots of org breaking rules please make your own seperate thread complaining about it because this post has nothing to do with that and does not justify your reckless behavior towards us.
4. I never mentioned you used armored cars, I just showed how you were using the back of your cars as an unfair advantage to not get shot and never got out of the vehicle. I have a lot of videos to show that too. If i am requested to i will definitely post that along with your further provocative behavior.
1. Person who's name being called not wearing any mask
2. The guys who were raming already got punished for their mistake
3. You don't tell us what to do and what not to...
4. There is no rule not to use any sports car while someone shooting you and it's a common scenes if u guys shooting in GZ why would we get out of car whare u have a advantage to shoot but we don't and If u saying like we were using these cars to run and avoid shooting we showed you in full day what we can do and what not...

Thanku

Russo Bianchi

Player
Player
4. There is no rule not to use any sports car while someone shooting you and it's a common scenes if u guys shooting in GZ why would we get out of car whare u have a advantage to shoot but we don't and If u saying like we were using these cars to run and avoid shooting we showed you in full day what we can do and what not...

Thanku
1. I dont think you understand the rules right being an old player. You are not the part of the organization we are in so there is no way you know that new player in the organization. Watch the video once again the way you guys read out his name is super sus. Your argument at first was based on you recognizing the leader but now it has changed to not wearing a mask which shows clearly how you are trying hard and cannot even back up your own claims 😂
2. Did I mention Car ramming in this video ? I never mentioned any sort of car ramming. Once again you are connecting two different things bud. You just acknowledged to car ramming which I haven't even mentioned over here and where is your argument for the VDM in this video??? Lol.
3. No one shot you inside green zone, if someone did then please post body cam of it on YOUR own thread. If you have any proper justification towards this thread please dont waste my time by responding with things that are not even related and stop mixing things by first saying leader then mentioning member, also blaming your friend to VDM first then switching it up to CR.
4. I will let the admins decide what's right and what's wrong when it comes to you guys using your cars and showing the back of your cars as unfair advantage.

Vishwa Blake

Player
Player
1. I dont think you understand the rules right being an old player. You are not the part of the organization we are in so there is no way you know that new player in the organization. Watch the video once again the way you guys read out his name is super sus. Your argument at first was based on you recognizing the leader but now it has changed to not wearing a mask which shows clearly how you are trying hard and cannot even back up your own claims 😂
2. Did I mention Car ramming in this video ? I never mentioned any sort of car ramming. Once again you are connecting two different things bud. You just acknowledged to car ramming which I haven't even mentioned over here and where is your argument for the VDM in this video??? Lol.
3. No one shot you inside green zone, if someone did then please post body cam of it on YOUR own thread. If you have any proper justification towards this thread please dont waste my time by responding with things that are not even related and stop mixing things by first saying leader then mentioning member, also blaming your friend to VDM first then switching it up to CR.
4. I will let the admins decide what's right and what's wrong when it comes to you guys using your cars and showing the back of your cars as unfair advantage.
Cry more 😂💯

Shaw Dre

Sinaloa
Player

Thanku
Please watch it getting rejected!!! See you soon on gates though...

Shaw Dre

Sinaloa
Player
See you soon on gates....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom