Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Toronto_Garides
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 31, 2022
Time of violation
17:49
Proofs
https://streamable.com/1dlspe

Jabbax1

Player
Player
soon the admin kadir will come and make the decision
ahaha on that thread i just said the truth and that is rejected as you can see. I am not an admin i just know the game and rules much better than you xd now stop crying little lawyer.

Arwid Lee

Player
Player
Requesting POV

ID's 98949,121049 have 6 hours to provide POV of this event

Mert Yegin

Player
Player

Since the storage space on my computer does not slip, my recording is interrupted and then when I have the opportunity, I delete a few files and start recording again.

Requesting POV

ID's 98949,121049 have 6 hours to provide POV of this event

Toronto

Garides CLAN
Player

Since the storage space on my computer does not slip, my recording is interrupted and then when I have the opportunity, I delete a few files and start recording again.

luckily there is no record of your suspicious parts :rolleyes:

Toronto

Garides CLAN
Player
1-and in the pov that mert yegin (121049) sends, your conversations in discord are not heard, but it is heard in the other person pov, I know this is only done with obs and it is forbidden to use obs on the server (GEN RULE 6.17)

and he has no pov when he's suspicious moments it can't be a coincidence/luck

Last edited:

Toronto

Garides CLAN
Player
2- 5:35-3:35 When you watch carefully at the specified minute, it damages me from behind the prop, I want him to be punished for bug abuse as well. ID:98949

Jabbax1

Player
Player
2- 5:35-3:35 When you watch carefully at the specified minute, it damages me from behind the prop, I want him to be punished for bug abuse as well. ID:98949
You crying well little baby. I was moving right side and it was accidently. If i would want to do that bug abuse i would continue spraying right though it. As it clearly seen when i saw that bullets passing though vents i directly stopping shooting.

Toronto

Garides CLAN
Player
You crying well little baby. I was moving right side and it was accidently. If i would want to do that bug abuse i would continue spraying right though it. As it clearly seen when i saw that bullets passing though vents i directly stopping shooting.
this has nothing to do with crying and toxic stop toxic you broke the rules admit it

Mert Yegin

Player
Player
1-and in the pov that mert yegin (121049) sends, your conversations in discord are not heard, but it is heard in the other person pov, I know this is only done with obs and it is forbidden to use obs on the server (GEN RULE 6.17)

and he has no pov when he's suspicious moments it can't be a coincidence/luck
I get my records from xbox game bar not obs
Other than that I know what the situation looks like but there's nothing I can do, my only fault is that I haven't checked my computer for space before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom