Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Deljan Grand
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 31, 2022
Time of violation
21:27
Proofs
https://youtu.be/2DFk-Bpnfp4

deljan

Player
Player
Ich war mit meinem Freund im Auto und plötzlich kam einer von der Bande, zu der ich gehörte, und tötete uns, und ich glaube, er hatte eine AIMBOT

April Pierce

JNL 🌻
Player
Before i start reviewing the evidence i want you to fix the description of the thread, it should be in English and not in any foreign language
You have 6 hours to amend this error​

deljan

Player
Player
I was in the car with my friend and suddenly one of the gang I belonged to came and killed us and I think he had an AIMBOT

deljan

Player
Player
I was in the car with my friend and suddenly one of the gang I belonged to came and killed us and I think he had an AIMBOT

NA4259

Player
Player
Lmfao where tf do you think he used aimbot? He stood up on you guys and aired it out properly…just because you can’t shoot straight didn’t mean someone who doesn’t miss is using aimbot

deljan

Player
Player
My friend E, I was the bot or you the bot does not differentiate, this is not our topic I tell you that he is in the same gang that I am in and he killed me

deljan

Player
Player
الطلب قيد المراجعة حاليًا ، وليس الأمر متروكًا لنا لاتخاذ القرار (ذ)

deljan

Player
Player
My friend, please don't lie, how did I steal your car while I was in the video looking for a car, and one more thing, how did you know it was me? A question arises

NA4259

Player
Player
My friend, please don't lie, how did I steal your car while I was in the video looking for a car, and one more thing, how did you know it was me? A question arises
You think everyone is cheating or what? You can clearly see in the video that you failed to steal the vehicle. Wtf are you on about?

NA4259

Player
Player
You should learn the city and rules before you waste peoples time in the forums you bozo

deljan

Player
Player
With all due respect, the laws apply only to people who are new to the server, and we left the first server for this, after we tired ourselves out anyway. The clip is there, and there are those who decide

Tommo

Player
Player
With all due respect, the laws apply only to people who are new to the server, and we left the first server for this, after we tired ourselves out anyway. The clip is there, and there are those who decide
The laws apply to everyone, not just new players. and I assumed you were the one who stole my car as the car looks exactly like my family's car. If i made a mistake and killed the wrong person then I apologize but I thought you were the ones who stole the car

Tommo

Player
Player
Post your whole POV, you would see I chased you to that spot and even said "Dont steal our cars" after I killed you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom