Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Shamzy Dinero
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 31, 2022
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/oDE5ucQvREI

YueFei

#Martenn
Player
You're 28 years old and play grandrp all day and call yourself a professional esports player. Reality is your a nonce and pride month is over a bit too late to tell everyone you're gay.
ohhh roberto fun boy nice too meet u bro

Roberto Selfy

🩸🩸🩸🩸🐼🩸🩸🩸🩸
Player
You're 28 years old and play grandrp all day and call yourself a professional esports player. Reality is your a nonce and pride month is over a bit too late to tell everyone you're gay.
28 ? im getting older and older everytime u talk to me😧 , chill bringing my ooc stuff to forums hahahahahahahah, not me who got banned in gta 5 server for cheating and still you calling me a nonce hahahahahah its okei kid u will get it 1 day.

Shamzy Zeebo

Player
Player
28 ? im getting older and older everytime u talk to me😧 , chill bringing my ooc stuff to forums hahahahahahahah, not me who got banned in gta 5 server for cheating and still you calling me a nonce hahahahahah its okei kid u will get it 1 day.

Last edited:

Roberto Selfy

🩸🩸🩸🩸🐼🩸🩸🩸🩸
Player
You're the one that calls yourself a professional call of duty player which participated in dream hack 💀 where you have to pay to get into and Lan with nolifers like you. I got banned for cheats 8-9 months ago I've at least not given up like you and left the server because you can't reach 100% even once
Look how stupid you are😐 like for real fully retarded hhahah i said to kane in turf go play gta 5 esport and go to dream hack and you need to change it and use it against me hahahahahahahah

wermender

Sikuntu yok
Player
Make thread

Only question I have is how do you know we are coming from right was it just a coincidence that we went left and you went right at the same time? 😀 maybe lets hear the comms between you and your friends before you started moving towards us
Game sense

Shamzy Zeebo

Player
Player
When all your teammates are visible behind you there Is no shot you knew we were coming. From opposite side

Shamzy Zeebo

Player
Player
you can close this thread i dont care at this point. if you want to see my pov make complaint against me or if admin requests I will show🙃

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom