Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Robert Ethan
Suspect ID
163577 - 182130
Date of violation
Aug 1, 2022
Time of violation
7:18
Proofs
https://youtu.be/l5hPcJS7OPA

Abu Hnakeesh

Player
Player
wtf man if I was in ur place i will not post this POV with that aim :ROFLMAO:
am not breaking any rules u started the situation when u wore the armor and drinking the juice

Last edited:

Robert Ethan

Player
Player
bruh keep using twinc account for breaking rules , there is another pov will posted in this forum too ..

Robert Ethan

Player
Player
when i go back to my house after 10 mints he killed me again from highground , just check his logs he using this account for breaking rules ..he made his twinc account especially for *breaking rules* on us in our house so i think this is not good for the server ..

Robert Ethan

Player
Player
look whos talking about clean record.

Robert Ethan

Player
Player
wtf man if I was in ur place i will not post this POV with that aim :ROFLMAO:
am not breaking any rules u started the situation when u wore the armor and drinking the juice
are you talking about aim in forum ? so there is no breaking rules ? and i started what ?! realy ? hahahahhahahahah so funny comoon

Abu Hnakeesh

Player
Player
look whos talking about clean record.
the first case it's for me hhhhhhhh
is there situation ? nah but there is alot of breaking rules

is that you ? pretty clean huh ? ..
here u go meta gaming
when i go back to my house after 10 mints he killed me again from highground , just check his logs he using this account for breaking rules ..he made his twinc account especially for *breaking rules* on us in our house so i think this is not good for the server ..
the guy who killed u that's not me.
i hope that if i have 50% from ur energy to keep crying every day on forums hated boy.

again and again that's not a twink.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom