Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
ShadowShaco Spark
Suspect ID
81315-99390-129725
Date of violation
Aug 1, 2022
Time of violation
16:27
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLA02kAiJU4

Efloud Surfer

Player
Player
The Brotherhood family started shooting my friends and I went from the garage to talk to them. They RDM directly in front of my family home. Please do what is necessary for this family.
We went to their family home and found out that they are from the brotherhood family. These family members are doing RDM in the city please take action
81315-99390-129725-94438

In another video I will leave below, there is a continuation of the first video, they came to us and made fun of us, they made EarRape.

Yagiz Warrior

Forum Warrior
Player
Your house in canals . Canals is in the ghetto . In your povs no one wearing fam clothes . How do you know we are brotherhod?

Yagiz Warrior

Forum Warrior
Player
The Brotherhood family started shooting my friends and I went from the garage to talk to them. They RDM directly in front of my family home. Please do what is necessary for this family.
We went to their family home and found out that they are from the brotherhood family. These family members are doing RDM in the city please take action
81315-99390-129725-94438

In another video I will leave below, there is a continuation of the first video, they came to us and made fun of us, they made EarRape.
In your pov 99390 didnt even shoot a single bullet how do you know he rdming?

YueFei

#Martenn
Player
you little brain please look carefully at the ghetto map you idiot
imaaaaaagene max hood brain still use translator also they home not in getto getto start after water you guys really need to learn where is getto

YueFei

#Martenn
Player
u idiot u send the same think what i talking about u mark in the water site they home out of the water site u really dump xD

Efloud Surfer

Player
Player
u idiot u send the same think what i talking about u mark in the water site they home out of the water site u really dump xD
Are you still bullshit despite the ghetto map? Let's review another approved form and enjoy your final hours without penalty. Sent from translate. lolll xD

Kareem Zuma

Kareem
Player
Approved

ID 81315 will receive a punishment for rdm
ID 177705will receive a punishment for talking while dead/parent insult/general 3.2

This is not ghetto!
ByJeSZv.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom