Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Alessandro Linguine
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 19, 2021
Time of violation
1:49
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfESa0-0wHU

uncle sandro

Noob
Player
I am on duty at Sandy Hospital and as an employee, I parked my family's car in front of the hospital. I was alerted that I was being stolen but as far as I know it is not allowed when it is inside the GZ. When I checked outside it was gone and since in manning the lobby I don't want to stay out for so long to look bec I am the only one in the lobby at that moment but when I check my POV I can see a guy trying to open a car which is my family's car. So most probably they hit/bump the car until it went outside GZ bec why would I park it just outside GZ and in the middle of the road when I can park it inside properly where I will be staying here for hours.

Last edited:

uncle sandro

Noob
Player
why would i park the car there just outside of GZ when I can park it safely inside the GZ just literally few inches away.

Arthur Mack

Player
Player
We need evidence where it shows that you parked your car inside gz.

You have 6 hours to provide the evidence.

uncle sandro

Noob
Player
unfortunately i don't, since i am not aware that they can just bump it to go out then steal it. i just think everyone will never leave their car in the middle of the road and just few inches from GZ then be on duty for hours in Sandy Hospital.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom