Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved CR, UB, Provoking | 74585,95914,103614,108917

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Joseph McCoy
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 2, 2022
Time of violation
12:30
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8abOBsqBdds

Shaw Dre

Sinaloa
Player
Provoking???? :ROFLMAO:
UB??? we didnt try to drive a 4x4 over another super car, you did?
Car Ramming??? lol

i am really curious to see how this one goes.....

Serena Sylveon

Player
Player
i cant see provoking. where that guys are provoke to you. they just came and shoot u . and also i cant see UB in that situation. coz they are doing terrorist act. that your soldier responsivity to not them enter to the base . go and say word to your soldier. not cry in forum.

Russo Bianchi

Player
Player
I'm just hoping the kid with the ID 95914 gets permanent ban because he keeps repeating the things he gets punished for like he doesn't give two shits about the rules and then has the audacity to disrespect on forums.

Vishwa Blake

Player
Player
its not CR man means if u r car touch another car means CR, and there is nothing UB u guys were in KOS area we killed u about CR look in u r POV u trying to run by ramming our cars and we box blocked u bot rammed lol........

Last edited:

Ahmed Casanova

Player
Player
I'm just hoping the kid with the ID 95914 gets permanent ban because he keeps repeating the things he gets punished for like he doesn't give two shits about the rules and then has the audacity to disrespect on forums.
Who the Fuck are U Get your PUSSY out of this thing U are not involve in this Situation. So FUCK OFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom