Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Admin complaint against Androsch Fredel | Apeal for Unban 4.1 Perma on DE04

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jason Savage
Administrators nickname
Androsch Fredl
Date
Jul 20, 2022
Time
20:47
Proofs

Jason Savage

Angeblicher Cheater
Player
Good day Mazhor,

as you can see from the title, I am using this ticket to make an admin complaint and a apeal for unban at the same time, as the ban is not justified in my opinion.

Reason for perma-ban: On 16.06.2022 I received a PC check, which according to Androsch Fredel was positive, as a "DS loader" appeared during data usage, which could not be verified. I also had a "Macro Recorder" installed. More detailed information here: Reviewed - Entbannungsantrag 4.1 Sicherheitsban | ID: 16176 | Jason Savage

2nd PC check: I was checked again a few days later after I had been banned, it was even stopped after 15 minutes, because I had kept to everything, e.g. the PC reset that I had announced to Androsch.

3rd PC check: The 2nd PC check was also extremely strange for me, as I had previously taken a 2-day break from Grand. And when I was at the first 40 event, I was asked to do the PC check right in the event and 5 admins were waiting for me. Attached is the video of the event:

Final result of the PC check: The deciding factor was that I had plugged a USB stick into the PC a little too often (according to them, last date 06/07/2022). I told the caseworkers that I have school and application files on it and my backup from the old PC. When I need the files, I pull them from the USB stick to my PC and then use them. The administrators said it was strange that I use a USB stick but do not open the files on the USB stick. I also said several times that I could show what was on the USB stick but no one was interested. I made a note of the admins' verdict because I thought it was a bit strange:

Conclusion: I would like to ask you to take a good look at this, because I think it's a shame to be excluded from a network where you have collected several 200 euros and over 1k hours of play. In my eyes, the 2nd PC check was just to find a small reason to ban me for giving them too many headaches. If you need other POV or anything else, feel free to contact me.

Conclusion Conclusion: I never have and never will cheat. Because such things were not found in my case, I am banned? I'm afraid I can't understand that.

Yours sincerely
Jason Savage

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
For chief admin​

Tom Cloud

Player
Player
Moin,

ich habe mir die Beweislage des Administrators angeschaut und muss deinen Antrag ablehnen.
Auf genauere Details kann ich leider nicht eingehen, um die Arbeitsweise der PC-Checker zu schützen.

Viele Grüße,
Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom