Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed Scamming (Fraud) GEN Rule 1.3 ID 8816 and ID 8437

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Aztec King
Suspect ID
8816 and 8437
Date of violation
Aug 3, 2022
Time of violation
9:25
Proofs
https://youtu.be/1NjtXZzZOn0

Xscumsive

Player
Player
Hello, hope you having a great day. As you see in the clip these 2 players tried to scam me by first offering to sell Pixel glasses (8816) and then canceling the offer. Immediately after (8437) sends me an offer of 1 crypto for $1,000,000, which I declined. Thankfully I've seen other threads before this happened to me and I recognized the scam from those videos. This type of player should be banned as Gen rule 1.3 specifies. Thank you for your time.

Xscumsive

Player
Player
you are at beach market everyone wants to sell things to player and stuff the reason of that I am closing the exchange I forgot to take out my glasses it has nothing to do with me
Nah bro you knew what you were doing. You were working together. Trust me you can’t fool anyone here trying to play innocent! You both should get permanent ban.

Xscumsive

Player
Player
I don't even know 8437id I'm trying to sell you my glasses there and someone I don't know is trying to scam you.it looks in pov, you can understand if you watch it, I'm trying to sell glasses, very normally.you can't blame unfair people like this
Nah Homie… you know each other. That’s why you both ran away! If you didn’t have anything to fear why did you run?

Xscumsive

Player
Player
you even say it yourself i'm trying to sell pixel glasses
Nah you first asked me to accepted an offer for pixel glasses then canceled right away so the next time I would confirm right away… homie this is a well known scam… you just got busted that’s it. Then your posting a picture on this thread about selling crypto. Homie you got caught… face it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom