Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mask Opps
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 3, 2022
Time of violation
14:46
Proofs
https://youtu.be/PFBh52lkeO4

ReddMask

Player
Player
I was talking to this person while standing in front of the family house and accidentally clicked the mouse button but he suddenly killed me without warning or anything.

John Cyrus

❤️❤️❤️
Player
First the video without his voice
second i was joking with him and you can see at the end of the video i was reviving him

Tiegan

Tiegan
Player
1st of all i was in the Situation
2nd why we can't hear his talk
3rd
i heard him Cursing John in Arabic then john killed him with joking and Reviving him
then he take a pov of that i think he needs some help

ReddMask

Player
Player
3rd
i heard him Cursing John in Arabic then john killed him with joking and Reviving him
All this is a lie and even if I curse it kills me? Does this happen in real life?

ReddMask

Player
Player
second i was joking with him and you can see at the end of the video i was reviving him
And this person uses his power in the family to kill me because if he wanted to get me out, he would have taken me out, and this is evidence that he got me out of the family I was in when he asked me to cancel the report, and I refused to do so. Get me out of the family and their Discord.

ReddMask

Player
Player
I was talking to this person while standing in front of the family house and accidentally clicked the mouse button but he suddenly killed me without warning or anything.
+ And this person uses his power in the family to kill me because if he wanted to get me out, he would have taken me out, and this is evidence that he got me out of the family I was in when he asked me to cancel the report, and I refused to do so. Get me out of the family and their Discord.

ReddMask

Player
Player
You use your authority on my family and their discord You took me out of the family when I refused to cancel the report

ReddMask

Player
Player
If this report is rejected, I will upload it 1000 times so you can take your punishment and use your power in the family again.

ReddMask

Player
Player
3rd
And you're his friend, you killed me a little while ago but I wasn't with me POV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom