Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Robbing in Gz,killing in Gz and searching with gun in hand | 909 17548 28067

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Kartik_Bhatt
Suspect ID
909 17548 28067
Date of violation
Jun 5, 2021
Time of violation
9:02 A.m
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NADf8hzZzHM

REQUIMDA

Player
Player
So basically my friend dropped me outside the clothing store as i had to buy new shoes,some bloods started shooting me just when i was
about to enter the store,when they shot me I entered the store and called the god.I tried explaining them that this is a green zone and it isnt allowed and asked for their higherup to talk with me,when i came outside the store, at the parking lot they shot me and revived me and then robbed me and searched me with a gun in their hand.

After this scenario the god came which explained me that the place was a Gz

Andre Grant

Player
Player
I'm 28067 and didn't know about the searching with gun rule and apologized. No one told me about the rule before hand nor did I see it on the rules on the forum. Not making excuses just saying my perspective.

REQUIMDA

Player
Player
I'm 28067 and didn't know about the searching with gun rule and apologized. No one told me about the rule before hand nor did I see it on the rules on the forum. Not making excuses just saying my perspective.
Dude before participating in such scenarios, you should always read and recite the rules to not create such retarded problems

ImYourAussie

Just better
Player
maybe show ur full pov of u running into the store

also the gz is inside the store if im not wrong

REQUIMDA

Player
Player
maybe show ur full pov of u running into the store

also the gz is inside the store if im not wrong
I called the god and he told me that the parking lot is considered a green zone and clearly in the video you sent, I am seen standing on the black parking lot road when he started shooting

Last edited:

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.​
  • Please include evidence of the entire situation
  • You have 12 hours to respond.

Andy Lemon

MedKit Forger
Player
Rejected
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
The time has past to provide evidence I will be closing this report thank you.
Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom