Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Sami_Quin
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 5, 2021
Time of violation
12:32
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Oeq7UpQ5qsk

SharpSabre

EMS Junior Surgeon
Player
Hello,

I did wrong to buy Pineapples instead of Pineapple's Seeds and player ID 15912 sold 177 Pineapples for 300k. (loss ~210k)
I know I did wrong to check it late but after the finished exchange, I asked him to back my money, but he escaped and run.
I tried to SMS him to care about the scam, but he sets me on his phone's Blacklist too.

I think selling Fruits, Oil Barrels, and some materials like those, are definitely a scam.

Please give back my money!

Last edited:

SharpSabre

EMS Junior Surgeon
Player
By this way, I can sell a low-cost item at a very high price just because of the nominal similarity and not being a scam that can easily circumvent the law (General Rules 1.9)
I know many people on this server will do my mistake and I don't want to get money in this way (scam).

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Hey! Provide please an evidence where I can clearly see where you guys agreed to buy/sell pineapple seeds.​

SharpSabre

EMS Junior Surgeon
Player
Hey! Provide please an evidence where I can clearly see where you guys agreed to buy/sell pineapple seeds.​
1- He sold his products to me by 3x higher than NPC's price at best conditions and,
2- There isn't logic except scamming to sell Fruits or some materials like it (Oil barrels and ..) to others, (If fruits will need for "Cowshed" business? I don't know about Cowshed's business).
And I think there is no rule about cancel deal after payments like in RL in my country.

In fact, he sold me Pineapple as he sent ad in Lifeinvader and I didn't know someone needs to sell fruits instead of it's seeds; And in my logic was Pineapples and Pineapple's seed equal to Pineapple's seed in ad for exchange and trade like I sent many times that I want to sell seed and didn't write it (seed).

I know there is logic to sell Diamonds and Rubies,
And maybe a little scamming for buying Oil Barrels because many players don't know about that they can sell every 100 Barrels to Gas Stations.

I know why you asked me for that evidence, but this is a game with rules and logic of real life, and purpose is very important, if player id 15912 sold his product for scamming like less knowledge or abuse nominal similarity, you should punish him and other people that will do same.
By put new Laws you can prevent from scamming. for ad example : Selling pineapple fruits...

Regards, SharpSabre.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom