Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Mark

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Anand
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 6-8hrs
5. Your Discord: Captain Mark#5316
6. Your nickname: Captain Marc
7. Your ID: 42615

Additional information
1. Leader of EMS
2. Why do you want to be the leader of this specific organisation ?

So it has been one year since i have started playing in city. I have worked in all organisation in city. EMS is the backbone of city. EMS is the only organisation that work continuously without any break. So i think it is best time to become the leader of this specific organisation. If i become leader i would like to bring some changes in many departments.

FTO:
I would like to change the training structure in this department. I would like to recruit some more members to this department.

Air Help:
One of the main thing i have noticed that so many will die in many places that away from city so i don't need that i would like to recruit some more members to this department who all can work in all shifts and they can take helicopter and revive peoples so their life will not go for this i would like to conduct a helicopter test for members who can land in difficult areas. Those people work in this department will receive extra bonus.

Bonuses:
When employees receive their hard-earned bonuses on time, it keeps them motivated to work harder and longer. I would like to give bonus daily without missing each member who worked hard.

Recruitment Drives:
I would like to host recruitment drive once in a week. I will do open recruitment by targeting time zone so that we can avoid the lack of employee problems by day shift and night shift. So all lobby were full

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organisation.

•I would like to conduct meetings in weekly.
•All members are equal in this organisation.
•No Toxicity.
•Communication is the most important thing in this organisation.
•I would like to conduct more and more events in this organisation so no one will bore.
•I will always be open-minded to hear new suggestions from my employees to improve the organization.
•I would like to give promotions to everyone weekly and those who works more will receive double promotion

I would like to thank everyone who read this application.

Sincerely: Captain Marc

Master Jackfruit

MJ
Player
Approved
Interview is tomorrow 09/08/2022 at 16:00

Join waiting room 10 minutes prior to the interview​

Opie West

Blocked
Blocked
Captain Marc your Discord information is invalid. I cannot find you anywhere to give you the roles necessary to join the interview.

Send me a DM with the correct info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom