Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved RDM | Provoking on a Daily Basis | ID | 129669 | 166186 | 86142 | 164848 | 167982

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sean Don
Suspect ID
129669 164848 86142
Date of violation
Aug 4, 2022
Time of violation
16:33
Proofs
https://youtu.be/rgVmh58Lp6w

SeanDon

Player
Player
These people come to our family house to provoke us, then if you notice they decided to go on the hill to see if we have solar panels to use that as their excuse. But this happens everyday these people come to my family house to cause issues and its annoying at this point we cant even be at our own house in peace. They were very disrespectful, they started to stand and do posing emotes in our property and in front of our property, people like this shouldn't be in this city if we want this city to become the greatest, friendliest , and most enjoyable city to ever exist. Crimes are always gonna be there since there are criminals in every city but rule breaking criminals is beyond me specially when is on a daily basis. As you can also see i gave 86142 demands to leave and stop trying to get on top of our house and he didn't listen so i killed him, he also broke the New Life rule because hes also seen at the end of my body cam shooting at my family members. I know the body cam is a bit long but PLEASE watch the entire situation play out. THIS NEEDS TO STOP!

Sultan Pluxury

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
hmm am confused how thats rdm while u killed one of them and u guys broke new life rule aswell and ur friend alrdy deleted the vid when he was breaking new life rules + meta gaming

Sultan Pluxury

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
i took this video from royal empire family
so the thing they did was meta gaming + new life rule + power gaming and again this vid was taking by royal empire family

Last edited:

SeanDon

Player
Player
i took this video from royal empire family
so the thing they did was meta gaming + new life rule + power gaming and again this vid was taking by royal empire family

Now your just making stuff up show me proof of everything that you just said? your in our property and you and your friends come everyday to provoke us, you were given demands and demands where not respected so you were shot at... you know your not welcome here because of all the provoking and disrespect you and your friends have been doing... you are literally inside our garage

Sultan Pluxury

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Now your just making stuff up show me proof of everything that you just said? your in our property and you and your friends come everyday to provoke us, you were given demands and demands where not respected so you were shot at... you know your not welcome here because of all the provoking and disrespect you and your friends have been doing... you are literally inside our garage
just to let you know i wasnt with them and am not making stuff you can see by urself and u know this vid from ur friends so ya ur the one who trying to break the rules and run away with it respectly

Adam Smiley.

Some times dying is better then living
Leader
please explain how I was provoking when I got called over the fam radio to come and help they didn't give me any specifics they just said that they needed my help so I came there and then they told to me to stay and so I did and then the shooting started so ofc i stayed and helped my fam members.

and yes I have been there before but if you look next door you will see why I was there the house on the left of your fam house and for me standing outside the other day I was just chilling with my fam member and now I now what I got myself into. So I the only time I will be near your fam is when I am going to see my one of my fam members who live next door to you but you wont get any trouble from me anymore.

P.S I am ID 129669

Zack Shade | Lucas Dawn

Player
Player
I wasn't there but was a sleeping person killed lol not sure how a sleeping person can break rules but rest is kinda a mess lol.

king101

Player
Player
i got a Question who is it that you guys got beat by 4 people when you had like all of your fam members there and some strangers as well so that must mean you got 2 families agents 4 people wow

Adham Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Approved

ID 108027 will receive a punishment for Mixing.

From Royal Empire family:
ID 165083 will receive a punishment for DM in City & Fail RP (Giving demands and after the player complies with your demands thet got killed).
ID 168592 will receive a punishment for DM in City.

From The Lost Family:
ID 129669, 86142, 166186 will receive a punishment for DM in City.
ID 164848 will receive a punishment for 6.15 & 6.6 General rules.

Family Royal Empire & The Lost will receive a family warning for this incident.

Important note: If someone violates server rules, this does NOT mean you can do it too.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom