Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Provoking and RDM ID 168533 ID 41387 ID 65269 ID 36551

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
lal cirps
Suspect ID
168533 41387 65269
Date of violation
Aug 4, 2022
Time of violation
21:09
Proofs
https://youtu.be/09GeGaJHvY8

Thomas Vee

Player
Player
man you are coming to our fam house every day to wait there for us and you provoking us. so stop do forum when you want this happand
you are so mad and racist guy I ever heard of!

Noam17

Player
Player
Imagine come to our fam house every day, provoke us and die everytime. I think it is a little bit boring no?. anyway we gave you demands and after that you crying that we killed you. Start listen and stop be that dumb. btw yesterday you deleted the forum that you made on us after we proved that we were the right side.

Yanir Firkusim

Player
Player
RDM and Provoking in city
bro how its fucking provoking when they take out their country flag? and 3 days in a row u and ur fam members come to our fam house and u provoking us all time and they gave u demands to leave the area and u dont leave so dont cry pls.

Tom Townsends

Player
Player
Hey, I would like to tell the admins that those ppl coming to our fam house every day they are provoking us. so we decided to give them demands before killing them without a reason and there is the rule image (this rule)
we engaged RP with them, we gave them our 5 seconds demand. they didn't listen (they barely know English as well) so we killed them as we ALLOWED "If they DO NOT listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them. (Gen rules of play 6.15)

IN ADDITION, I raised my country's flag and they got mad probably so they are telling me "now you're provoking me" - no, i just raised my flag

Tom Townsends

Player
Player
just so you will know Mr. know nothing, read the rules (general rules 6.15) "when outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. for example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them.
there is NOTHING here that says that only in your property you can do it so please....

Richard Dejigalo

Player
Player
Approved

ID 168533 will receive a punishment for General Rules 6.15
ID 65269 will receive a punishment for General Rules 6.15
ID 36551 will receive a punishment for General Rules 6.15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom