Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rex Natour
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 4, 2022
Time of violation
21:42
Proofs
https://youtu.be/pYf0vD8k2Ig

omarN

Player
Player
ok so i reported this guy because u guys now that Israel and Palestine are fighting in real life and isreal toke half of palestine and they are telling me that i dont have a counrty and is not right we are here to play a game and have fun not talk about rp and real life.

Tom Townsends

Player
Player
Alex ODD once told me country fights are not racist cause it's not about RACE !!!!!!!!!

Tom Townsends

Player
Player
and saying "we have country" isn't racist, they are just saying facts. israel is on the map and known by everyone unlike the other.

Noam17

Player
Player
ok so i reported this guy because u guys now that Israel and Palestine are fighting in real life and isreal toke half of palestine and they are telling me that i dont have a counrty and is not right we are here to play a game and have fun not talk about rp and real life.
bro I don't see whats wrong

Noam17

Player
Player
btw even google saying that it is Israel and not your imaginary country. Here is the proof: Israel

MOTI777

Player
Player
You're serious, you're talking about racism, you're telling us that our flag is worthless, you're cursing us in Arabic, killing us in the middle of a party, so you cut the part where you're cursing and saying that our flag is worthless from all the pov. :(

omarN

Player
Player
You're serious, you're talking about racism, you're telling us that our flag is worthless, you're cursing us in Arabic, killing us in the middle of a party, so you cut the part where you're cursing and saying that our flag is worthless from all the pov. :(
what are u saying ok if that right show me pov

MOTI777

Player
Player
what are u saying ok if that right show me pov
i dont have POV but was 2 admins that saw the situation and only your guy got warning for RDM so i guss that the admin do the right thing

Noam17

Player
Player
ALL OF YOU STFU FREE PALESTINE 🇵🇸
my bro don't know english and history. Probably 10 years old that only know how to curse jews and israelis for no reason, probably thinking that he can be shahid in the future after terror attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom