Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rex Natour
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 4, 2022
Time of violation
21:42
Proofs
https://youtu.be/pYf0vD8k2Ig

Noam17

Player
Player
bitch u dont have a fking country u stole my country u stole our clothes our culture if isreal exist show me on history u have
bro open google its free and even you can understand and use it

Yanir Firkusim

Player
Player
bitch u dont have a fking country u stole my country u stole our clothes our culture if isreal exist show me on history u have
how we stole ur country bro go read the history u fucking idiot and after that come back.

Yanir Firkusim

Player
Player
uuuuuuuuuuuuu havvvvvvvvvveeeeeee nooooooooooo historyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy hahahaahahahhahahahah
xd bro like i said go read the history and after that come back here and we have history bro not like u but ok.

Ghassan_Graica

Player
Player
my bro don't know english and history. Probably 10 years old that only know how to curse jews and israelis for no reason, probably thinking that he can be shahid in the future after terror attack
look who is talking you run away from the war and came to PALESTINE and steal their country but dont worry we will go back to our homes just wait and if we did not our kids will do it

Yanir Firkusim

Player
Player
look who is talking you run away from the war and came to PALESTINE and steal their country but dont worry we will go back to our homes just wait and if we did not our kids will do it
hahahaha bro u funny and dont worry if we go to war u dont gonna be here anymore but keep dreaming about that my bro.

Noam17

Player
Player
we were in israel before the ww2 and we will stay forever you need to understand it. Its so sad that you mention ww2 as a joke but from people like you that don't know how to read, and don't know any other language i'm not expecting something else. search a little bit in google you will see the truth.

Ghassan_Graica

Player
Player
this is why every terror attack that happened in the world caused by arab.
yeah right we dropped the Nuclear bomb at Hiroshima and Niyazaki and we killed more then 60m guy in the WW2 and we destroyed Iraq and Afghanistane and we stole the wealth of African countries and we dropping bombs at gaza kids. just tell me who is the real terrorist

Noam17

Player
Player
bro we didn't did anything from the things that you mentioned above. btw tell me who are in charge of many terror attacks that happened in israel and in the world for example 11.9 and I can give many examples not like you. In addition tell me which country donates many money and resources to help to the people in the arabs country around israel but the government taking the money to buy weapons and stuff like that instead of building hospitals and schools.

Noam17

Player
Player
Israel trying to make peace but many people like you making it impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom