Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tom Rostova
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 5, 2022
Time of violation
00:50
Proofs
https://youtu.be/BPHzoumzmkA

Tom Townsends

Player
Player
we were dancing and having a little party in my friend's house and suddenly those guys came in and after punching us i didn't want any fight so i wrote in the chat do not shoot them (to my friends) and then they just started shooting us.

omarN

Player
Player
Ok so first of all they are prevoking front of my family house and i go there and i see my fam member dead so i go there to revie him and he kills him and shot me so i have the right to shot back.

WOLF.CRIPS

Player
Player
You must show the full video. Show the admin how you killed the people in the video

Tom Townsends

Player
Player
well, so you're showing your fear RP, where he tells u not to do something, your friend in order punches him so same thing, you started it

omarN

Player
Player
well, so you're shi owing your fear RP, where he tells u not to do something, your friend in order punches him so same thing, you started it
i went to rev him and wheni start to revie him he said dont revi him the i shot him bc he killed my frindes

WOLF.CRIPS

Player
Player

This video has been approved by the admin. This video is similar to the racing video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom