Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Moti Mazganim
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 5, 2022
Time of violation
1:52
Proofs
https://youtu.be/cWBSkkho6SQ

MOTI777

Player
Player
just ask the guy for money for a joke then he ask me where i am from so i answer and this is what happend wish he gonna get the punishment that he deserved

Aymoon

Player
Player
Insulting or hating on a country is not racism!! And there is no rule against it in GRP! You can check Alex Odd's screenshot I sent above!!

Mythic

Player
Player
Hmmm you mention city or country in the begging and we don't see what happen before it or why this man meet you
So i think it's normal talk and you can talk in the same way
End..

Drake Krown

Player
Player
I saw you and your friends (From your country) on a Palestinian's guy thread!! The POV show them being toxic to him saying he got no country and all of them went commenting on the thread saying this is not Racism and there is no rule against it!! So why are you crying about the same topic now??! This is fucking conflicting!!

Tomer Homer

District Attorney
Player
Hmmm you mention city or country in the begging and we don't see what happen before it or why this man meet you
So i think it's normal talk and you can talk in the same way
End..
As someone from Israel when I hear someone saying to me what the person in the POV said I feel really heartbroken because in a server like grandRP that we all just want to have some fun and this guy just going over politics and being a really racist person I fell really disappointed and I hope he get the punishment he deserves on this

Mokashkoush

Player
Player
As someone from Israel when I hear someone saying to me what the person in the POV said I feel really heartbroken because in a server like grandRP that we all just want to have some fun and this guy just going over politics and being a really racist person I fell really disappointed and I hope he get the punishment he deserves on thi
No one cares about your feelings when someone says to me in city fuck you with reason or not of course my heart will broke ☺️

Master Jackfruit

MJ
Player
Accepted
Talking anything against anyone without a proper IC reason will be considered as OOC Insult
At any cost you should not insult anyone's country ,cast,race,creed or sex.This is strictly prohibited
ID 151813 will receive punishment for violation of rules of communication
3.1 Insulting of the person (OOC) is strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom