Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Nyyash Miller
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 5, 2022
Time of violation
13:26
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/g8IDi3R

Nyash Blane

Player
Player
I am in PD and have informed them that i am not able to record 24 hours and that is why I am planning to leave the PD and before wanting to quit Joel Specter was trying to encourage officer to break server rules by using OBS Studio for bodycam but I was told it was against the rules. this happened in text so im using a screenshot instead of a video.

Connor McConnor

Player
Player
I am in PD and have informed them that i am not able to record 24 hours and that is why I am planning to leave the PD and before wanting to quit Joel Specter was trying to encourage officer to break server rules by using OBS Studio for bodycam but I was told it was against the rules. this happened in text so im using a screenshot instead of a video.
When someone tries to help you and instead of correcting them, you make a forum. dog move. Reason why people need to watch their backs, even from people who are supposed to have it.

Souls Mattheww

Souls Mattheww- GOD
Player
So first of he said you to use OBS for internal lspd/ic purposes not for forums its not allowed to record and use pov recorded by OBS for forums complaints or for requested event POVs ICly purposes to use obs I don't think it's against for using for lawyer pov or etc icly purposes.

Sin Macher

Player
Player
That doesn't mean anything though? There just proof of him talking about settings. There is no actual proof of it on his PC or him using it as seen in a clip. He also didn't mention he used it for Grand, perhaps on another game?

Chester Ivanov

Player
Player
What this heavily bias screenshot fails to show you is Joel saying that this is only for internal lspd/ic purposes and that it cannot be used for forums or events and that he should use legal software for those.

I hope I am using this right. "big down bad"

Sage Niko

It is what it is
Player
Man gets help just to try and rat, get out

Frederick Rogues

Supreme Court Justice - Former SAHP and EMS Leader
Player
This report is just spiteful.

Someone who is reaching out to genuinely give their time to try and help you regardless of if it is misguided or not and this is how you react.

If you can’t record your footage it’s your own fault, it’s a requirement at any org.

Sure If Joel was being reported for Cheats I’m certain this would be more important, but considering Joel is mr paperwork that’s not ever going to be the case.

Easy close this one.

Joel Specter

LSPD | Commanding Officer
Player
Ok, this is just ridiculous, let me explain:

First of all, in order to break this rule, I would have had to use OBS myself, which I don’t even use for GrandRP, only for twitch streaming of other games. So I never broke rule Gen 6.17. I only used OBS as an example because afaik it is being used by a lot of people and it has great options to tweak things to achieve a small file size, but this can be done in many other softwares as well.

Secondly, I was told by my higher ups that it is OK to use OBS for anything that is only for IC use, so I just passed that info along. They explained it to me in that way: Server Rules state that the search of car trunks, arrests, circle events need to be recorded. So ONLY THIS is required to be record for server rules. EVERYTHING else of your shift does not have to be recorded by server rules as far as I know, right? So everything else is only a requirement from the LSPD rules, not Server rules. Which means that you could use any software. That‘s how people explained it to me ok? So as I wrote, you should still use another software for the events I just mentioned.

Thirdly, this is just a personal vendetta against me because I have requested bodycam and gave out strikes because they couldn’t show it and now this person is reporting me. I was just doing my job and tried to enforce the LSPD rules (I did not write them!). So when this player told me that they do not have enough storage I just wanted to help out and find a solution, so that they can keep their job, I mentioned that they are a great officer and that we don’t want to lose them and that I will help to find a solution. Never did I want to make anyone break the server rules.

If what I said is wrong, I apologize for that, I just passed info from my higher ups along and tried to help out. I find it very sad that this is now being used to try to get me banned, I once again lost faith in humanity…

I am really disappointed from this player, I was always nice and respectful towards them even though they broke our rules multiple times.

Last edited:

Nyash Blane

Player
Player
I think LSPD should get a warning because General Rule 6.17 It is forbidden to use OBS and any similar softwares for recordings. All overlays must be recorded. | Ban 30 days says its forbidden to use OBS as it does not record all over lays If LSPD high command are saying you can us it to record for internal use this is a violation of the server rules meaning that there is officers using OBS they know its a violation but the still tell them to use it

William Robinson

Player
Player
Ok, this is just ridiculous, let me explain:

First of all, in order to break this rule, I would have had to use OBS myself, which I don’t even use for GrandRP, only for twitch streaming of other games. So I never broke rule Gen 6.17. I only used OBS as an example because afaik it is being used by a lot of people and it has great options to tweak things to achieve a small file size, but this can be done in many other softwares as well.

Secondly, I was told by my higher ups that it is OK to use OBS for anything that is only for IC use, so I just passed that info along. They explained it to me in that way: Server Rules state that the search of car trunks, arrests, circle events. So this is required to be record for server rules. EVERYTHING else of your shift does not have to be recorded by server rules as far as I know, right? So everything else is only a requirement from the LSPD rules, not Server rules. Which means that you could use any software. That‘s how people explained it to me ok? So as I wrote, you should still use another software for the events I just mentioned.

Thirdly, this is just a personal vendetta against me because I have requested bodycam and gave out strikes because they couldn’t show it and now this person is reporting me. I was just doing my job and tried to enforce the LSPD rules (I did not write them!). So when this player told me that they do not have enough storage I just wanted to help out and find a solution, so that they can keep their job, I mentioned that they are a great officer and that we don’t want to lose them and that I will help to find a solution. Never did I want to make anyone break the server rules.

If what I said is wrong, I apologize for that, I just passed info from my higher ups along and tried to help out. I find it very sad that this is now being used to try to get me banned, I once again lost faith in humanity…

I am really disappointed from this player, I was always nice and respectful towards them even though they broke our rules multiple times.
If Nyyash Miller is still in lspd ask leader to fire him easy as that :)

Ryan Slater

ex-Governor | ex-SAHP leader | ex-LSPD leader
Player
I think LSPD should get a warning because General Rule 6.17 It is forbidden to use OBS and any similar softwares for recordings. All overlays must be recorded. | Ban 30 days says its forbidden to use OBS as it does not record all over lays If LSPD high command are saying you can us it to record for internal use this is a violation of the server rules meaning that there is officers using OBS they know its a violation but the still tell them to use it
I think you and Nyyash should take a long walk of a short pier together as this has nothing to do with the whole LSPD 🤣

Karl Ivanov

Player
Player
what are you talking about????!!!!
The salt from being fired from LSPD so instead of going to GOV or sueing you nitpick a discord message and then bring it OOC just to spite the person and the org as a whole. Downbad.

Kareem Zuma

Kareem
Player
Closed

LSPD has been informed about the rule and how it is.
Situation is solved, thanks for noticing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom