Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
680, 19411
Players nickname
Oliver_Mercury
Administrators nickname
Kjell_Northfaze
Date
Jul 30, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://ibb.co/w021d3B

Oliver Unaverage

𝖀𝖓𝖆𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖌𝖊 𝕲𝖆𝖓𝖌
Player
Dear Mazhor,

I got banned on the German Server 04 permanently for Cheating.

To explain the situation: I had a pc check a longer time ago and got banned because some functions on my pc weren’t working correctly as they should. (Windows+R and the type in / it didn’t show anything). However after I got banned and explained the admin that I really do not know why this didn’t work or anything he told me to fix the problem and I shouldn’t have any problems anymore with pc checks or anything else.

I fixed my problem and was happy to be able to play on the server again after my 60days ban. However after a short time I got banned permanently on my accounts ID 680 & ID 19411 for the reason of cheating.

I found that out because my friends directly wrote me as I wasn’t home at that time didn’t have any pc check or something. I was trying to find out the reason why I got permanently banned without a pc check or anything but I sadly didn’t get any information.

With this text though I would like to make an unban appeal for my accounts as I would love to play on the Server again.

As I already mentioned above I fixed my problem which I got banned for and don’t think there should be any problems left.
I understand and accept the reason the admins banned me for this problem.

I hope that I could get a second chance and be able to play again on the Server.

I thank the Administration Team for reading through my text and for the result that comes out.

LG OLIVER MERCURY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom