Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Not "normal" Japanese name | Alberto Black (19148)

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Alberto Black
Administrators nickname
Mazhor_Pluxury
Date
Aug 5, 2022
Time
19:00
Proofs
-

RP Mogul

Player
Player
Dear Mazhor,

Today on the 05.08.2022 i got a Namechange for the Name: "Andrew Tate", what i really dont understand because its a normal American Name, but all good.
I changed then my Name to: "Banhing Hinghong" and the Admin with the Name: "Erich Habicht" who got me the Namechange too, said then to me that the Name is really unrealistic, what i dont understand because its a nice and normal japanese Name.
I discussed it with him like 5 Minutes because i really wanted the Name, but he dont wanted to go on my Arguments and just said that i need to change my Name now to a "Normal" Name or he´ll get me harder Punishments, so i changed my Name back to my old starting Name "Alberto Black".

So i really want that my Name will be "Banhing Hinghong" because i think its a "Normal" japanese Name and i think nothing is weird about that name, especially when some People on DE04 are Named with "Lingling Uwehuweh".

I hope for a positive feedback.

Kind regards

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
For chief admin​

Tom Cloud

Player
Player
Moin,

das Andrew Tate hier nicht gewünscht ist, muss ich denke ich nicht groß erklären.
Dein "Japanischer Name" ist ein relativ bekanntes Meme von Montana Black bzw. halt eben einem Namen auf den er anspielte, dementsprechend ist dieser hier auch nicht erwünscht.

Viele Grüße,
Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom