Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ahmed Black
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 5, 2022
Time of violation
18:45
Proofs
https://youtu.be/D0qP9_OtZ_Y

tommy smalls

Player
Player
Hi, 5515 here, i was the hostage i got full pov of when you took me to when lspd saved my arse, im more happy to send it, if needed, i didnt use my radio pda or phone

tommy smalls

Player
Player
sorry its 20mins long but obv need to prove i didnt use radio or pda when they took it off me

Matthew Blackheart

Player
Player
Hiya. 22487 here. If you were wondering why I knew where you would be it was because I simply followed a pattern. You left a SAHP officer at Cayo Perico the other day and committed a store robbery. I added 2 and 2 together and thought if you don't have numbers for a store robbery then you will most likely ditch the officer in an annoying place. The same place you left the SAHP officer. To the plan you did exactly that and got punished for it. I wanted to negotiate while you wanted to fly away. I gave you guys the offer to negotiate and you still wanted to move. You then fell flat when you split up into your helicopters with no guns on the hostage and only 2 people in the main helicopter. So since all of you were split 2 and 2 between 2 helicopters and no weapons were present I took the opportunity to take the pilot out and secure the hostage. I did try to mention this to you but you were not having any of it. I have full POV if you want it. I do understand that maybe I was a bit aggressive but I was trying to be assertive as possible to deter you from taking off in those helicopters.

Chester Ivanov

Player
Player
3:14 - you can see they didn't point guns, even though you were reminded in family chat.

Rein

Be toxic don't expect respect back :)
Player
Why are you editing your voice out? your using the radio but somehow your POV doesnt capture you talking over radio lol Nice Editing of your POV so it benefits yourself :D

Nice Powergaming of cutting the fingers of the hostage when something doesnt go your way lol

Nice Metagaming of IDs threw walls to know if its PD or not

Nice Cropping/Editing of your POV

Last edited:

Ahmed Casanova

Player
Player
Why are you editing your voice out? your using the radio but somehow your POV doesnt capture you talking over radio lol Nice Editing of your POV so it benefits yourself :D

Nice Powergaming of cutting the fingers of the hostage when something doesnt go your way lol

U are in FIB dont come here and be a cry BABY..

Ahmed Casanova

Player
Player

BTW who the FUCK are U

Ahmed Casanova

Player
Player
3:14 - you can see they didn't point guns, even though you were reminded in family chat.
You can see a guy with a gun right next to The hostage in the city, You still need to fear for his life, and You were calling the hostage takers pussy too

Doraa Chan

Player
Player
Why do you think the taking hostage on Shoulder when theres no gun pointed in a hostage situation strategy was discontinued?, Its considered PG now (confirmed by Senior State Curators), idk if PD knws this or no, I was the one flying the chopper, the hostage sits in the chopper, my other mate sat in the backseat right next to the hostage while having an AK in hand, No matter if the guns pointed or not, You still need to Fear for hostages life, btw mathewws tactic was a big brain though, i dont complain anything in that, but Hostage takers can switch the location, and they dont need to listen to your fking commands if they have a hostage, and You were calling me "Pussy" while i am having a Hostage in my hand....
This was not our first time doing a hostage situation at Cayo perico, we had same hostage situation like 3-4 days ago, where FIB negotiated and which was actually quality RP, FIB NEGOTIATING , all FIB HCs agreed and were satisfied from the RP, but for some Reason you guys were not putting enough effort in RP, Your motto was just to Get the Hostage and shoot all the hostiles down, Which you call Quality RP,
-Another thing is, The hostage was not fearing for his life either and you can hear him singing while being taken as hostage (no demands were give about this)
And imagine not knwing that cayo perico is not GZ, 22k id was continueosly saying that you cant do that shit in that island, while he was transporting me to DOC, and i would have loved to continue the RP, atleast from my side, but i had Fam War to attend, so i didnt had enough time to waste on a lawyer

tommy smalls

Player
Player
Not fearing for his life. So at the beginning Tommy said I have a fear of flying. Do you have a sick back so a nervous reaction came into play going all loopy. Asking random question signing. Things to take the edge of. If you said put a gag over mouth I would of been silent

Doraa Chan

Player
Player
Not fearing for his life. So at the beginning Tommy said I have a fear of flying. Do you have a sick back so a nervous reaction came into play going all loopy. Asking random question signing. Things to take the edge of. If you said put a gag over mouth I would of been silent
i did had a head bag on me, but the hostage said that he has Fear of Flying, thats why i didnt give him make him wear a bag, i did tell em that i am a Doctor too, and that i would provide you med assistance once we land, But We didnt get time to continue that RP...

Donny Ivanov

Durag Lawfirm Founding Partner
Player
Why do you think the taking hostage on Shoulder when theres no gun pointed in a hostage situation strategy was discontinued?, Its considered PG now (confirmed by Senior State Curators), idk if PD knws this or no, I was the one flying the chopper, the hostage sits in the chopper, my other mate sat in the backseat right next to the hostage while having an AK in hand, No matter if the guns pointed or not, You still need to Fear for hostages life, btw mathewws tactic was a big brain though, i dont complain anything in that, but Hostage takers can switch the location, and they dont need to listen to your fking commands if they have a hostage, and You were calling me "Pussy" while i am having a Hostage in my hand....
This was not our first time doing a hostage situation at Cayo perico, we had same hostage situation like 3-4 days ago, where FIB negotiated and which was actually quality RP, FIB NEGOTIATING , all FIB HCs agreed and were satisfied from the RP, but for some Reason you guys were not putting enough effort in RP, Your motto was just to Get the Hostage and shoot all the hostiles down, Which you call Quality RP,
-Another thing is, The hostage was not fearing for his life either and you can hear him singing while being taken as hostage (no demands were give about this)
And imagine not knwing that cayo perico is not GZ, 22k id was continueosly saying that you cant do that shit in that island, while he was transporting me to DOC, and i would have loved to continue the RP, atleast from my side, but i had Fam War to attend, so i didnt had enough time to waste on a lawyer

Doraa Chan

Player
Player
FIB was on spot demorged for this, i wont say anything else cuz i will prob get forum warning, we all know who cant handle the heat and cry afterwards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom