Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

For curator of the project Incompetence of the administrator | Kevin Pluxury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Joaquin Rueda
Administrators nickname
Kevin Pluxury
Date
Oct 19, 2021
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://streamable.com/j8qkhv https://streamable.com/myyw20

Joaquin Rueda

Cartel His 13 in the blood.
Player
Good evening.

I want to start from the first moment.
18.10.2021 Kevin Pluxury watches the POV of one of the Bloods members on turf.
In this video, a person does not even have 30% of red clothes, the Administrator completely ignores this.
R95GNVz.png

19.10.2021 Deputy Ballas notes in the Kevin Pluxury channel and asks why there are no 51% of clothes.
The administrator ignores this again and doesn't even respond.

jIglTdT.png

On the same day and in the same channel, he answers the Ballas leader, but ignores the issue of clothes until now.

Today (21.10.2021) Kevin Pluxury once again reminds that all participants of the turf must wear 51% of their gang's clothes and that the LEADER and the person who violated the rule are be punished.

8Rj89sx.png

After 3 days, he is again reminded that he ignored the violation by the Bloods gang and this time he is already punishing ONLY the violator. Although it was written in his words that "The Culprit and the Leader of the gang" would be punished.

EAXHiFM.png

The second point.
On 10/21/2021 on the same day, he is shown another moment where the Bloods gang make a violation with 51% of clothes.

fjAbDB4.png
90cJorZ.png

The administrator again turns a blind eye to the violation and says that the mixture of these clothes fits 51% of the color of the gang.

ruG7TKp.png

The administrator starts a dispute with the deputy Bloods.
His argument for the violation is "I think it's pretty obvious that he's part of the Bloods turf team."

lIFXXLE.png

As a result of the whole conversation, Kevin Pluxury did not punish the violator and just closed his eyes to everything, pretending that everything was allowed to him.
I ask the Senior Administration to deal with the question of the suitability of this person in his post as a "Curator for the Crime".

Bannable

Player
Player
Firstly, I would like to say that I understand your frustration but to come on forums and to call an admin out for "Lack of Comptenece" is too far. As for the first POV you posted, the shoes that she is wearing are red . The only reason that it looks like that in his POV is due to his graphics. Secondly, the second example you put of the 51 percent the player is clearly wearing Red shorts and Red shoes, that has been deemed 51 percent for quite some time, probably before my time and yours on this server. I would also like to question the overall legitimacy of the report. How does one's clothes affect the outcome of the turf?

amze

Player
Player
Good evening.

I want to start from the first moment.
18.10.2021 Kevin Pluxury watches the POV of one of the Bloods members on turf.
In this video, a person does not even have 30% of red clothes, the Administrator completely ignores this.
R95GNVz.png

19.10.2021 Deputy Ballas notes in the Kevin Pluxury channel and asks why there are no 51% of clothes.
The administrator ignores this again and doesn't even respond.

jIglTdT.png

On the same day and in the same channel, he answers the Ballas leader, but ignores the issue of clothes until now.

Today (21.10.2021) Kevin Pluxury once again reminds that all participants of the turf must wear 51% of their gang's clothes and that the LEADER and the person who violated the rule are be punished.

8Rj89sx.png

After 3 days, he is again reminded that he ignored the violation by the Bloods gang and this time he is already punishing ONLY the violator. Although it was written in his words that "The Culprit and the Leader of the gang" would be punished.

EAXHiFM.png

The second point.
On 10/21/2021 on the same day, he is shown another moment where the Bloods gang make a violation with 51% of clothes.

fjAbDB4.png
90cJorZ.png

The administrator again turns a blind eye to the violation and says that the mixture of these clothes fits 51% of the color of the gang.

ruG7TKp.png

The administrator starts a dispute with the deputy Bloods.
His argument for the violation is "I think it's pretty obvious that he's part of the Bloods turf team."

lIFXXLE.png

As a result of the whole conversation, Kevin Pluxury did not punish the violator and just closed his eyes to everything, pretending that everything was allowed to him.
I ask the Senior Administration to deal with the question of the suitability of this person in his post as a "Curator for the Crime".
The shoes are red for the women and she is wearing red top.

the guy is wearing Red shorts red shoes, that is 51% no rule subjects to where you are not allowed to wear blue or anything else

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Good Morning,

Your first point about 30% Red is incorrect. The Player is clearly wearing a Red Shirt and Red Shoes, which are very clearly labeled as RED by our server system. It has been the policy of crime to judge 51% based on 3 Criteria: Shirt, Shoes, and Pants. 2/3 were clearly labeled as RED which equals 66%. Your complaint here is invalid.

For your second point. I work a full time day job to provide for my family. I do not watch over turfs 24/7, and of which I am taking time out of to respond to this non-sensical complaint. This is why I have recruited turf curators who have my full confidence and support. You also have the option if you disagree with their decisions to appeal to me in #capture-refutation, where I ALWAYS respond within 24 hours. You elected not to do so and instead have logged a complaint directly to the Chief Administrator without an opportunity for corrective action or following the proper process whatsoever. This seems incredibly arbitrary and unfair to the Crime Administration.

For your third point. We will refer to Ghetto Rules 1.7: All gangmembers must wear clothes at least 51% of their gang's color | Demorgan 60 min. No where in this rule am I obligated to punish leaders for anything, and am only obligated to punish the players for violation of this rule. I have not given any leader a punishment for this as it would be incredibly unfair for me to state that leaders can be subjected to penalties and then punish a leader for a violation that occurred days prior to that announcement. You continue to speak in the interest of "fairness", so it will be extended to all parties.

Finally, I will also remind you that there are many server side glitches and bugs when it comes to Ghetto Rules 1.7, and often times much investigation needs to be done before we are able to punish any players for Ghetto Rules 1.7 as it is very easy for one player to see someone wearing something completely different from what the player is actually wearing. This is why we have so many DETAILED AND THOROUGH PROCESSES to report violations in turf. We are not in the business of arbitrarily punishing players, and we want to make sure we get it right before we send someone to jail.

In conclusion, I think your report is arbitrary and there were many other steps you could have took to get the outcome you desired. I submit to the Main Administration that there is no point to this report. I have already spoken to the Leader of the Gang that was "offended" by this, and he shares complete confidence in the Administration's decision. I request that this complaint be denied and closed.

Wait for a Main Administrator's Final Reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom