Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
mark jason
Suspect ID
5169 | 21279
Date of violation
Jun 5, 2021
Time of violation
16:41
Proofs
https://youtu.be/6j_CM-JXlew

Tomass

Player
Player
Hey, 5169 here
I'm wearing a full red top, I have a piece of cloth which are both red and my mask if pretty much full red.

Badpuk

Player
Player
hey im id 21279
I'm wearing also a red top and a piece of cloth, and if my math is correct to me that's over 50%, and to add on to it, during that situation u call an admin, and he didn't say anything about it, soooo...

dankuulll

Forum warrior?
Player
hey im id 21279
I'm wearing also a red top and a piece of cloth, and if my math is correct to me that's over 50%, and to add on to it, during that situation u call an admin, and he didn't say anything about it, soooo...
yeah, pants and cloth is counted over 51%

mr jason

Player
Player
he was only wearing shirt which is only 50 % he is missing 1%
@Kevin Pluxury replaying to my thread as u had told bandana is not counted as a colour and u jailed us for wearing 50% of gang colour https://www.gta5grand.com/forum/threads/1500/
my thread

in my thread the 2 people of red gang is wearing only 50% of gang dress
as bandana is not counted as a gang colour

Kenny Vis

OG King of the Forum
Player
Before I begin reviewing this report. Please CORRECT the format. Refer to the Rules for Filing a complaint
  • Amend your title to the proper format.

You have 12 hours to amend these errors

mr jason

Player
Player
they're also wearing a red piece of cloth, which i'd say fills up the 51% they have only shirt on their body their mask is also black
dankuulll proof that bandana is not counted as gang colour
unknown.png
unknown.png

dankuulll

Forum warrior?
Player
Kevin Pluxury Alex Odd look at this thread dankul says he is wearing 51% gang dress including bandana alex says bandana in not included as any gang colour in the video those both wearing only red shirt
bro i just said "idk im not an admin" im not saying it is 51% after he said that cloth doesnt count

Simon Brown

The Professional Snitch
Player
Bro where your purple at cuz i can only see coat which is 50% and trousers are pink so you gotta change ur outfit before you start snitching on others

Rishab Shetty

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.
  • It can be considered 51%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom