Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Ashema_Ibrahimovic
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 21, 2021
Time of violation
19:40
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PddUCnWAEik

Bannable

Player
Player
No one is metagaming, you are an ID 187 meaning you've been on the server for quite some time and you result to breaking such a massive rule to avoid such small IC loss. People are meant to look up to you for advice because of your seniority on the server but instead, you blatantly break rules the way you are. You should be ashamed of the way you carry yourself. First, you commented on this report hoping that we don't have full POV and tried to deceive the admins and make it seem like you just crashed in your car when in reality you were engaged in a gunfight that you lost fairly. Secondly, you tried to deter the main argument that was made that you combat logged to avoid getting robbed for your weapons.

Another POV: Wtf is wrong with this guy

Accept your punishment and try to be a better example to the remainder of the community. If the example given to new players is that a low ID player like yourself who has been on the server for as long as yourself can just break rules like this with no care to anyone else's RP, what do you expect them to do and how do you expect them to carry themselves.

Arthur Mack

Player
Player
Are you not interested in the moment of metagaming or do you approve of it?
Considering the fact that you are unaware of my intentions,I can ask about that even if you provide your reason for disconnecting from the game.

You have 1 more hour to provide the evidence

Joaquin Rueda

Cartel His 13 in the blood.
Player
Considering the fact that you are unaware of my intentions,I can ask about that even if you provide your reason for disconnecting from the game.

You have 1 more hour to provide the evidence

Since you have not yet requested the full video from the person who was in the car, I ask that the Senior Administration be connected to this complaint further.
And the final result of this complaint, I ask that the Senior Administrator also make the same.

Roksons

Player
Player
No one is metagaming, you are an ID 187 meaning you've been on the server for quite some time and you result to breaking such a massive rule to avoid such small IC loss. People are meant to look up to you for advice because of your seniority on the server but instead, you blatantly break rules the way you are. You should be ashamed of the way you carry yourself. First, you commented on this report hoping that we don't have full POV and tried to deceive the admins and make it seem like you just crashed in your car when in reality you were engaged in a gunfight that you lost fairly. Secondly, you tried to deter the main argument that was made that you combat logged to avoid getting robbed for your weapons.

Another POV: Wtf is wrong with this guy

Accept your punishment and try to be a better example to the remainder of the community. If the example given to new players is that a low ID player like yourself who has been on the server for as long as yourself can just break rules like this with no care to anyone else's RP, what do you expect them to do and how do you expect them to carry themselves.
Why are you even talking since you did combat log and didn't get punished. It's not hard to unplug cable. Why are you even making fun of yourself?

Dare Baba

"SeE yOu oN foRuMs BrUv"
Player
Since you have not yet requested the full video from the person who was in the car, I ask that the Senior Administration be connected to this complaint further.
And the final result of this complaint, I ask that the Senior Administrator also make the same.
Youre doing everything except provide POV smh 🤣🤣

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
ID 2004 provide the POV of the whole situation
(from the start where and how you got to know that he was dead there and until the combat log situation)
and ID 187 as you see in the pov they killed you so provide your pov if you lost connection or combat logged

id ID 2004 failed to provide pov then will be punished for meta gaming
ID 187 failed to provide pov then will be punished for combat logging

You both have 6 hours to provide it

(Any offtopic comments will be resulted in forum account ban)​

Joaquin Rueda

Cartel His 13 in the blood.
Player
ID 2004 provide the POV of the whole situation
(from the start where and how you got to know that he was dead there and until the combat log situation)
and ID 187 as you see in the pov they killed you so provide your pov if you lost connection or combat logged

id ID 2004 failed to provide pov then will be punished for meta gaming
ID 187 failed to provide pov then will be punished for combat logging

You both have 6 hours to provide it

(Any offtopic comments will be resulted in forum account ban)​

Thank you for intervening in the process.
You can punish me.
And we are waiting for a video from 2004.

Bannable

Player
Player

Sam Pluxury

ID 2004 will be punished for meta gaming
ID 187 will be punished for combat logging

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom