Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

BobCapain

Player
Player
1. Your Name: Paul
2. Your Age: 34
3. Time Zone: GMT/BST
4. Average Online per Day: 4 hours - 6 hours.
5. Discord: GeckoGamerGeek#5176
6. IC Name: Bob Captain
7. IC ID: 124485

Additional Information:-
1. Leader Of National guard.
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

I would like to be leader of The National guard to continue with amazing work the past 2 generals have done. NG is currently in the best position it has been in a while and I would like to keep it that way, and try to improve it even further.

These past 2 terms as Lt general, I feel I have proved myself as a leader, I believe being leader is not all about bossing people around, and taking complete charge of everything, but by being able to work as a team, utilizing each units own strengths for the good or the org, and being able to listen to others.

I get on well with the majority of the national guard. I am usually the one most units will come talk to about issues, and have helped resolved disputes when needed.

There are some changes I would like to make:

- Recruitment and retention: Whilst our current numbers are good, the numbers in base are usually low compared to the number of units in the city. I believe more training sessions, and giving the general units more to do is key.
- Ensuring we have NCOs/COs on gates with the lower ranks to ensure all procedures are followed correctly and help guide them.

- I would also ensure all units have someone they can talk to about any issues they are having by creating unit representatives, with weekly meetings to discuss any issues.

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay in this organisation.

My advice for Improving roleplay would be more training and some different vehicles:

- We are a base with a runway, without any planes to use it, they can often get many units to places a lot quicker than helicopters in emergencies, and is more realistic for our base.

- As for training despite our best efforts, our units still make mistakes, and still get killed relatively quickly in combat situations. Giving every unit the chance to do proper and effective training will greatly improve our strength and make our enemies afraid to enter the base, making it more realistic, and more fun for both sides.

Saif Khan

EN1 - Curator Supports | Curator State
Server Administrator
Honestly one of the best Lt. General I've had very much supportive, much respect for Paul, taking care of most of the cases for example paperwork, taking care of multiple things within the org, always neutral and never taking sides, he would be one of the best choices to be the next leader of National Guard, I trust his abilities and I'm sure we would do great.

Last edited:

Bryan Barba

Player
Player
Bob is a hard working guy, he helped a lot of people in NG and im sure that he can be great as the next leader of National Guard +

good luck

JoeBiden

Player
Player

I would like to be leader of The National guard to continue with amazing work the past 2 generals have done. NG is currently in the best position it has been in a while and I would like to keep it that way, and try to improve it even further.

These past 2 terms as Lt general, I feel I have proved myself as a leader, I believe being leader is not all about bossing people around, and taking complete charge of everything, but by being able to work as a team, utilizing each units own strengths for the good or the org, and being able to listen to others.

I get on well with the majority of the national guard. I am usually the one most units will come talk to about issues, and have helped resolved disputes when needed.

- Recruitment and retention: Whilst our current numbers are good, the numbers in base are usually low compared to the number of units in the city. I believe more training sessions, and giving the general units more to do is key.
- Ensuring we have NCOs/COs on gates with the lower ranks to ensure all procedures are followed correctly and help guide them.

- I would also ensure all units have someone they can talk to about any issues they are having by creating unit representatives, with weekly meetings to discuss any issues.

My advice for Improving roleplay would be more training and some different vehicles:

- We are a base with a runway, without any planes to use it, they can often get many units to places a lot quicker than helicopters in emergencies, and is more realistic for our base.

- As for training despite our best efforts, our units still make mistakes, and still get killed relatively quickly in combat situations. Giving every unit the chance to do proper and effective training will greatly improve our strength and make our enemies afraid to enter the base, making it more realistic, and more fun for both sides.
I am Joe Biden and I am in love with this message
Joe and Jill Biden's Love Story Will Pull at Your Heartstrings | Vogue

Cash Sole

Player
Player
I had the privilege to work with Bob during the past 3 months and he's one of the best people you can have as the next General, hardworking, experienced and always there to help people.

FIB / Mike Lawery

NOOB
Player

+100 from me he is a great leader

maxtheglory

Player
Player
i dont agree with this one aswell, he been insulting FIB agents, calling them kids, not having in though any other ideas from other people but him, he made good people leave NG just because he was reckless with his thinking, i dont think hes qualified in certain areas at the moment, maybe in couple of months when he goes to field and not sleep in baracks, BIG - for this one

Jamar Davis

You can call me Drama!
Player
one of the professional and very solid guy, i hope best for you my friend

Ram kousik

Player
Player
Bob Captain a very supportive and best as a leader. He has best decision making skills, always quick and effective. He is very well known not only for his leadership qualities but also a good communicator. Leaders like Bob AKA Paul are much needed. Hope he will pass the test or whatever with flying colors.

Omer Hill

Former
Player
Accepted

Interview is tomorrow 09/08/2022 at 19:00
Join waiting room 15 minutes prior to the interview​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom