Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of the National Guard | Zardo Barba

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zardonic

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Ahmed Rafie
2. Your age: 23
3. Time zone: GMT+2
4. Average online per day: 5-10 hours
5. Your Discord: Zardonic#3934
6. Your ID: 70034
7. Your Nickname: Zardo Barba

Additional information

1. Leader of National Guard
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation.)

I've been in the National Guard for almost 8 months. It was the first organization I joined when I arrived in the city. I still remember my first interview and my first
training. I'm head of special operations right now and ex-head of recruitment representatives. I trained over 50 units who have achieved the rank of high command. It is time for the last destination and the cherry on top: being the leader of this organization and achieving my dream of becoming the general I wanted to be.

I've taken NG on numerous events, led countless ammoruns, won multiple FZ raids when I was leading them, and heavily contributed to a lot of trainings in the past terms with Darius Edge, Andrej Barba, Lewis McDougall, and Drake Barba, Now, in Saif Khan's term, I'm leading the special operations division, including SASD and CRM's
making sure to meet the division's criteria each week.

I always try to maintain the integrity of the organization on a daily basis by checking gates to make sure they're not blocked, no sleeping units on duty, and keeping everyone on their toes in case of any emergencies, globals or raids, also being one of the most diplomatic HC's when it comes to dealing with other organizations and their needs and aside from that, being highly professional in the department chat as well.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
They say if it ain't broke, don't fix it, but I wish to improve on some weak points that I've noticed in the ORG including:

1-there is some type of miscommunication that is happening between the citizens that want to apply and the recruitment representatives, some people are not getting interviewed and trained when they want to, I want to create an appointment system for them so they can easily get interviewed and trained at the at a time both parties see fit, bringing more people into the national guard.

2-There are some regiments that are not being noticed enough. For example, CRM's, As a special operations leader in the current term, I merged CRM's with SASD to be its backbone of the division and to always tag along with SASD on events and globals, And im planning to hold on to this idea, making the regiments more exciting for all units.

3-I want to improve upon the voice radio, making units use it to say only brief sentences that are beneficial to reducing radio clutter and improving communication, with the use of the RP radio chat more often.

4-Last thing is, I don't want anyone to go under the radar. I'm creating a supervisor system to check the performance of the new privates up to the NCO's and CO's to always make sure to not miss anyone's effort for a happier and more satisfied ORG.

Regards,
Zardo Barba
National Guard

Ashura Evans

Player
Player
Information

Additional information

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation.)

I've been in the National Guard for almost 8 months. It was the first organization I joined when I arrived in the city. I still remember my first interview and my first
training. I'm head of special operations right now and ex-head of recruitment representatives. I trained over 50 units who have achieved the rank of high command. It is time for the last destination and the cherry on top: being the leader of this organization and achieving my dream of becoming the general I wanted to be.

I've taken NG on numerous events, led countless ammoruns, won multiple FZ raids when I was leading them, and heavily contributed to a lot of trainings in the past terms with Darius Edge, Andrej Barba, Lewis McDougall, and Drake Barba, Now, in Saif Khan's term, I'm leading the special operations division, including SASD and CRM's

I always try to maintain the integrity of the organization on a daily basis by checking gates to make sure they're not blocked, no sleeping units on duty, and keeping everyone on their toes in case of any emergencies, globals or raids, also being one of the most diplomatic HC's when it comes to dealing with other organizations and their needs and aside from that, being highly professional in the department chat as well.

They say if it ain't broke, don't fix it, but I wish to improve on some weak points that I've noticed in the ORG including:

1-there is some type of miscommunication that is happening between the citizens that want to apply and the recruitment representatives, some people are not getting interviewed and trained when they want to, I want to create an appointment system for them so they can easily get interviewed and trained at the at a time both parties see fit, bringing more people into the national guard.

2-There are some regiments that are not being noticed enough. For example, CRM's, As a special operations leader in the current term, I merged CRM's with SASD to be its backbone of the division and to always tag along with SASD on events and globals, And im planning to hold on to this idea, making the regiments more exciting for all units.

3-I want to improve upon the voice radio, making units use it to say only brief sentences that are beneficial to reducing radio clutter and improving communication, with the use of the RP radio chat more often.

4-Last thing is, I don't want anyone to go under the radar. I'm creating a supervisor system to check the performance of the new privates up to the NCO's and CO's to always make sure to not miss anyone's effort for a happier and more satisfied ORG.

Regards,
Zardo Barba
National Guard
Best Guy for this position

Standl Wise

Player
Player
+
Information

Additional information

Regards,
Zardo Barba
National Guard

Big vouch for my loyal son .

Emad Pluxury

Senior Curator of Support
Senior Administrator
I have been in ng for 3 terms and honestly zardo is the best candidate for the role
good leadership skills
calm in tense situations

Bryan Barba

Player
Player
Zardo is one of the best options to be the next general. He is a very good person, he has a lot of experience in NG, he is always helping people, he knows how to manage things in NG and he have great leadership skills. he has everything it takes to be the next general
Big vouch

Saif Khan

EN1 - Curator Supports | Curator State
Server Administrator
Big support and mostly chilled also OG NG, all the respect for Ahmed, always staying neutral and never taking any decisions based upon partiality, humble and very active and taking care of the given task's on time, would be nice to see him as the next National Guard General, I can trust that Ahmed would never let anyone down and would be a really good choice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom