Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antonio Clevermans

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Tuna AFRİNDERİN
2. Your age: 30
3. Time zone: UTC+03:00
4. Average online per day: 9 - 12 Hours
5. Your Discord: Afrinderin #9558
6. Your Nickname: Tuna Afrinderin
7. Your ID: 138989

Additional information

1. I want to be Leader of National Guard because of i believe i can be more active, more friendly and tranperent to against my organisation members.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

2.a:
At the begining of my GRP experience I have born in National Guard as a private. I just been witness too much things in national guard, I have left the organisation as head of air national guard. I have also been High command at the other organisations too. I believe ı have more than enough experience to be next general of the National Guard.
2.b: In current situation each week there are lots of people applying for be a member of National Guard and approximately after 1 or 2 weeks they requesting to leave the national guard. And ı want to solve this issue at the first days by implementing a state of art ranking and promotion system. Favoritism will come to an end and promotions will happen with merit, this will bring transparency to organisation.

2.c: OOC I'am working as a Military Police Lieutenant at the IRL in my country. And i believe this will highly improve roleplay experience with in the national guard.

3. Currently National Guard is in not in its best shape but with little touches and good leadership I believe we will make it great again :

* Each Friday of every week we will handle promotion ceremony without any postponement.

* We will decrease rank requirements of each division so all the members of the National Guard even if they are Private II rank could be a part of specific division. This will make the organisation which all the members will feel loyal. Moreover this will create more fun working atmosphere for all of us.

* CRM Division making good things in the National Guard with last division head. I think we can work and progress on it.

* Air National Guard should be more active like IRL which will improve roleplay experience. There should be more active/in city members of it which will increase its effectiveness.

* Every division will have its own handbook which draw its framework. ( For Example dress codes, ammunition allocation, information/rules regarding to its specific work.

* In my term the time taking process of RR will be decreased and the effectiveness and quality of recruitment process will be increased.

4. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization:

* Each members of National Guard should be using bodycam and saving for 72 hours.
* Air National Guard will handle Aerial patrol and reconnaissance missions every 30 Minutes.
* NCO+ and CO+ should take more responsibility.
* Clean and humble radio conversation should be used.
* There should be more Information about rule violations and rule violations should be prevented.

With my love and regards;
Tuna AFRİNDERİN

Clemence14

Player
Player
No more hypocrisy no more favouritism. I believe in Tuna. He has great potential and the capacity to run a state organization. His communication skills are high and he is friendly which eases and creates more fun in terms of roleplaying. Inspiring leader +++

Now we can be sure that NG is in good and professional hands. People who spend more time in NG will be awarded.

He is my friend and teacher from my NG term and also a great team player! He has almost no ego. Vouch from your old friend from NG and Government. Hope to see you as the next general!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom