Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed Marabunta breaking raid rules/mercy killing | 000000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zardo Barba
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 6, 2022
Time of violation
18:03
Proofs
https://youtu.be/9tXxMWGe6LE

shonow

Player
Player
i wasnt mercy killing idk when i even did something remotely like that. The roof thing is my bad tho missed that rule checking fourms rn replying to this from 100 min left on a demorgan lol.

Doraa Chan

Player
Player
-Invalid report, Player was already punished, and imagine reporting whole Org for one Guy

Zardonic

Player
Player
-Invalid report, Player was already punished, and imagine reporting whole Org for one Guy
if it was the opposite they would've paid in blood to see NG get a warning don't go smartypants on me please + i know it's invalid i can't do anything about it just wating for an admin to reject it

Doraa Chan

Player
Player
if it was the opposite they would've paid in blood to see NG get a warning don't go smartypants on me please + i know it's invalid i can't do anything about it just wating for an admin to reject it
bruh you can just post a reply saying Close it, and admins will close it

Zardonic

Player
Player
bruh you can just post a reply saying Close it, and admins will close it
It's been more than a day and admins are not checking the new posts so no use to do that + literally the whole universe knows by now the guy is already punished and he won't get punished again, relax and move on, it will get rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom